Fallowfields team to run riot on the rovers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Much better performance from the super blades in the week HMS Piss the league is ready to set sail if Pep Heckiola lets our forwards free if he knows how too that is

Some big decisions up top for heckiola i don't think we have had that many quality players up top going for about 3 positions

I think RND played well but Bash is much better than RND as a CB why does hecky play Osborn at right back but not Bash on the left hand side of a back three

My team would be 😅

-----------League one Wes------

BALDOKIOS---ANEL--EGAN---BASH---LOWE

----------NORWOOD----DOYLE--------

---------BERGE---------KHADRA-------

---------------OLI MAC 9 ---------

Much better performance from the super blades in the week HMS Piss the league is ready to set sail if Pep Heckiola lets our forwards free if he knows how too that is

Some big decisions up top for heckiola i don't think we have had that many quality players up top going for about 3 positions

I think RND played well but Bash is much better than RND as a CB why does hecky play Osborn at right back but not Bash on the left hand side of a back three

My team would be 😅

xTiTnHXbRoaZ1B1Mo8.gif

Mcburnie is back!
Now he's fit time to step up to the plate, looked a lot better weds night

My team would be 😅

McBurnie looked good on Wednesday, I am told (not at the game). But he is going to have to look good for a bit longer to make up for some of the awful performances he put in last year, that I couldn't stand watching him

I think long term LCB, will be RNDs position, and although he obviously lacks experience it is a good investment giving him a run of games, while Clark/JLT are out, also as Bash is just getting back to fitness as well.

My team would be 😅

Agree that I think Oli Mac will start. Your side has only one leftie in there so that won't happen.

Wes

George
Anel
Egan
RND
Lowe

Norwood
McAtee

Berge
Khadra

Oli Mac

Agree that I think Oli Mac will start. Your side has only one leftie in there so that won't happen.

Wes

George
Anel
Egan
RND
Lowe

Norwood
McAtee

Berge
Khadra

Oli Mac

Dont disagree with that team id like to see brewster get a proper run in the team but we have that many players some will be in and out all the time IMO

That team is fine until we get to the last nominee. On what grounds does the serial non entity deserve a start ahead of Brewster, Jebbison or even Osula.

Then we come to the screamingly obvious Ndiye. He is a shoe in on the grounds of pace, skill,talent and finishing. Four qualities Mr McBurnie lacks in the extreme.
The OP bemoans the manager for lack of decision making up top but loses the none arguement in the first place by dropping our most talented forward for a player who is not very good anywhere.

I'd play Basham in his usual right side of defense with Anel on the left, a position I understand he's played many times, for his country I think.

He may have but he may not have played like that on Wednesday if he was on the left same goes for basham

The manager has a nice problem in the fact we now have a bag full of class acts who all want to play . What ever team he picks he will upset some one but the bench will be packed with talent and he will have the luxury knowing who ever he might bring on from the bench he should not weaken the team which has not happened in a long time. Also I think we were really lucky the other night to get away without any serious injuries ,they were such a dirty side and we had a weak ref who no matter how crude the tackles were he did not protect our players .They were lucky not to be down to 9 players.

That team is fine until we get to the last nominee. On what grounds does the serial non entity deserve a start ahead of Brewster, Jebbison or even Osula.

Then we come to the screamingly obvious Ndiye. He is a shoe in on the grounds of pace, skill,talent and finishing. Four qualities Mr McBurnie lacks in the extreme.
The OP bemoans the manager for lack of decision making up top but loses the none arguement in the first place by dropping our most talented forward for a player who is not very good anywhere.

Oli mac 9 scored 20 goals for swansea have you not read the forum before

We have the best attackers in the league we have about 7 who would walk in every team in the league its called squad management they teach you that on the first day of the A license coaching badge

The manager has a nice problem in the fact we now have a bag full of class acts who all want to play . What ever team he picks he will upset some one but the bench will be packed with talent and he will have the luxury knowing who ever he might bring on from the bench he should not weaken the team which has not happened in a long time. Also I think we were really lucky the other night to get away without any serious injuries ,they were such a dirty side and we had a weak ref who no matter how crude the tackles were he did not protect our players .They were lucky not to be down to 9 players.

100% we get 5 subs now so there is no reason we cant pick two forward line ups effectiveley and make changes at 60 minutes

McBurnie may be just that but when the other options of Brewster, Jebbo and Asula are bringing diddly squat to the party then why not give Oli a start, we all know, (as does he) that he has got something to prove.....it just goes to show how badly we are in need of a striker before the window shuts.

on your second point, we have got a large squad so use it, there are 8 games in August so we will need a bit of rotation to keep everyone as fresh as we can and injury free....! Granted there are some who wont get rested but it was quite clear last Sunday at Boro and again on Wednesday that Ndaiye is shattered and no wonder, he has got through so much work. He very rarely completes 90 minutes and with Khadra coming on and looking good against Sunderland and the fact that he will be bang up for it against Blackburn it looks to me as the ideal game to bring him off the bench for the last 20 rather than start.

As I said on the other thread 😂 .....

Wes
Basham Egan Anel
Baldock Norwood Doyle Lowe
Berge Khadra
Brewster

....but I'll put it here too as this one will surely get thousands of views

McBurnie looked good on Wednesday, I am told (not at the game). But he is going to have to look good for a bit longer to make up for some of the awful performances he put in last year, that I couldn't stand watching him
He had one shot that was admittedly very well saved.

He didn’t do anything else.

He is shite.

We have the best attackers in the league we have about 7 who would walk in every team in the league its called squad management they teach you that on the first day of the A license coaching badge

I'd imagine the first day is probably paperwork, introductions and ice breakers.

Khadra needs to needs to used as a sub for the next few matches, to run tired legs ragged. Last 20 minutes max. You play your best hand. And he's our belting turn card.
Only an idiot goes all in early.

I have read the forum before. I notice you attract the most criticism and I see why.
We have about 7 strikers. About. You voice an opinion as a statement of fact based on a guestimate of how many strikers we have. They'd all walk into every team in the league. I'd say Ndiaye may do but based on goal scoring records none of the others would. Funny how neither McBurnie nor Brewster attaracted any interest whatsoever from Championship clubs when we came down. Jebbison is still learning as is Osula. Both are more likely to continue their development in Lg1 as opposed to Watford, Norwich or Burnley. Sharp would obviously attract attention but I suspect his age and the likelihood of increased proneness to injury would put off a number of clubs in our league.
Starting McBurnie IMO is making the Blackburn defences job comparitively easy as his track record with us shows he poses little threat. It would also make it likely we lump it long to him which has never been effective. He has no pace, makes no runs,dosen't gamble and is the absolute opposite of what our midfield want ahead of them. I don't care what he did at Swansea, I know what he's done with us.

I think long term LCB, will be RNDs position, and although he obviously lacks experience it is a good investment giving him a run of games, while Clark/JLT are out, also as Bash is just getting back to fitness as well.

Also isn’t Bash a right sided player.

Surely RND would be preferable to play on the left hand side.

Khadra needs to needs to used as a sub for the next few matches, to run tired legs ragged. Last 20 minutes max. You play your best hand. And he's our belting turn card.
Only an idiot goes all in early.

Was going to say the same.

Khadra was brilliant as sub, we could bring him on at the 60 minute mark, give him a good 30 mins to cause havoc.

I’d either go the safe route of using Brewster up front. Never looks like scoring but he’s mobile and makes their defence work hard.

Or could be quite radical and play N’Dieye up front as a false number 9 and maybe play McAtee in a more advanced position .

This could work brilliantly or be a mess.

Pretty sure Anel can play the LCB role and did last year.

Don’t think we’d wanna move him after last week though

I think it's a good game to play Khadra, momentum from Sunderland and will get the crowd going. Ndiaye maybe first choice.amd we should.invest in our own players. But there are 46 games in a season, he does not need to play everyone and it's to his benefit to have the occasional rotation, that's what the squad is for.

So the bloke misses 3 open goals. He's only on the pitch to score goals and misses 3 tap ins. Thankfully the manager put on the bloke who should have started in McBurnies place. Took him 6 minutes to win us the match.
I really hope we get shut of McBurnie this window, take a couple of million and get Grabbon in for the season . We'd walk the league,

Back
Top Bottom