Fallowfields team to Finish Fulham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
In Goalllll Championship Wesley

Bogle--Basham--Egan--Davies--Stevens

----------Berge---Norwood-----

-----------------MGW-------------

---------Mcburnie-----DIDZ---------

Berge has to play I'm not buying this he isn't fit he has been in the squad for about 6 weeks play the man Heckingottom especially in a game where we will get dominated in midfield if we don't have someone like Berge. The only way to get him match fit is to play him in matches

Also Mcburnie in for Sharp as we cant afford to have a passenger out of possession like Cardiff in the first half I don't care how many tap ins he scores he doesn't bother opposition defences and has been way below par this season

Also Mcburnie in for Sharp as we cant afford to have a passenger out of possession like Cardiff in the first half I don't care how many tap ins he scores he doesn't bother opposition defences and has been way below par this season
This thread is gonna be carnage if sharp scores tonight 🤣

Nowt wrong with that team for tonight although I think I would stick with Billy, not seen enough of McBurnie for me to play him but who knows could be an inspired choice, good performance and a score draw, probably 2-2

• Banned
View attachment 126687

So you're saying drop 7 goals and 6 assists Billy Sharp for 1 goal and 1 assist Oli McBurnie, because Sharp doesn't bother defences?

This sounds logical to me!

View attachment 126685

I watch the game with my eyes and they tell me sharp isn't up to it he doesn't link the play up well he doesn't score enough he isn't fast and he isn't a physical presence so what exactly does he offer bar soring the odd tap in and been a Blade ?

Off those 7 goals 2 are penalties and the other was in the league cup

so that's 4 goals in 23 from open-play in the league which is bang average

And mcburnie has been either injured / on the bench / played out of position / out from coid

He hasn't had a run in the team as a no9 so all points saying hes been w@nk this season are invalid

This thread is gonna be carnage if sharp scores tonight 🤣

I'm poised, busy writing a song about barn door Billy scoring goals..

Oh when barn door Billy scores a goal,
Oh when barn door Billy scores a goal.
Oh when barn door Billy
Makes forum members look very silly.

3 of those were against peterborough I would have scored a hat trick that day
It would be really helpful if you could make the rules clear BEFORE we start playing.

So far we've got:
  • penalties don't count
  • goals from ten yards or closer don't count
  • contributions against Peterborough don't count

Any more?...oh yes, not scoring in your last 24 league appearances apparently doesn't count.

I watch the game with my eyes and they tell me sharp isn't up to it he doesn't link the play up well he doesn't score enough he isn't fast and he isn't a physical presence so what exactly does he offer bar soring the odd tap in and been a Blade ?

And mcburnie has been either injured / on the bench / played out of position / out from coid

He hasn't had a run in the team as a no9 so all points saying hes been w@nk this season are invalid
Should've gone to Specsavers. :)

Sharp if starts is in on merit.
McBurnie was injured at the start of the season but sadly 2 managers now haven't included him too much with playing time. So others are clearly currently ahead in the pecking order. Hopefully he can start to show something soon, at this level he should be one of the best in the league.

Fallow field and barn door up front ?
A partnership with goals written all over it. Fallowfield is going to have to pick Mitrovic up on set pieces though....i trust that wont be a problem?

Can never tell if you're serious.

Wilder, Hecky, Slav have all tried to play other more expensive, younger strikers in their time at the club. However, they all returned to Billy. Why? Because he simply does what he's required to do. He works hard, he plays as a target man, a lone striker, pulls out wide to create the space in the middle, runs the channels...

Now i know that Brewster, McBurnie, Mousse can all do these things, in varying capacities, but they simply haven't done it consistently for whatever reason. Brewster needed endless games to get a shot on target, Mousse needed endless games to even get through 90 mins and McBurnie needs... a loan spell somewhere.

I would agree as well that McBurnie should be given a run, again, so should Brewster and Mousse. But Sheffield United aren't a charity, you play the best and most consistent players that will get the job done. Sharp can battle for 60 mins and then get a tap in, if that wins us the game then its job done.

Sharp is without doubt the best striker at the club to play that central role right now. If he gets dropped and McBurnie does well, thats great, but for me, when you go to the top team in the league you go with the striker that causes teams problems and links up the play for the rest of our team... That for me is Billy.

Only thing that needs managing with Billy, like all players is recovery. He can't be played for 90 mins twice a week, so the break will have done him some good as well.

I stopped at he doesn't score enough! 😂 😂
Your right about mcburnie though, he hasn't had chance to be wank this season
He's just wank full stop!

In Goalllll Championship Wesley

Bogle--Basham--Egan--Davies--Stevens

----------Berge---Norwood-----

-----------------MGW-------------

---------Mcburnie-----DIDZ---------

Berge has to play I'm not buying this he isn't fit he has been in the squad for about 6 weeks play the man Heckingottom especially in a game where we will get dominated in midfield if we don't have someone like Berge. The only way to get him match fit is to play him in matches

Billy barn door,proper captains performance.

Simple ran his bollocks off, lead from the front chased everything down. Made himself a nuisance for the goal. Sounds like you the last quote a nuisance.

Why was he ?
He was the best player on the pitch bar none. A totally complete centre forwards performance. And the good news for us, he literally looks to be getting stronger, fitter and faster.

You are blinded my your own insane narrative. Move on it’s extremely boring for banter.

He was the best player on the pitch bar none. A totally complete centre forwards performance. And the good news for us, he literally looks to be getting stronger, fitter and faster.

You are blinded my your own insane narrative. Move on it’s extremely boring for banter.

He wasnt the best player on the pitch that was bogle/ndiaye/egan

He was very good at defending from the front and a top performance from Bill

Back
Top Bottom