Fallowfields team to Destroy Derby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In goal Sweden's number one Robin Olsen

Bogle ------ Bash ----- Egan--------Stevens --- RND

----Sandy Burger -------------- Norwood--------

------------------------Ndiaye-------------------

----------------Didz------------Brewster------

First of all it is scandalous that Olsen is even been considered to be let go , we started the week with 3 GK's and wes was the worst IMO.
We had a goalkeeper who almost single handedly almost kept Emmen in the eredvise last season in verrips and an internatioinal quality GK who has been poor this season but still you would back him to come good under a better stable team under hecky which Wes has benefitted from

Please dont say wes is a good enough for us he has dropped two clangers in the last 4/5 games v brizzle and wolves and he looks a bombscare on the ball. Yes he has made some decent saves but every single keeper in the football league should be a good shot stopper

Berge has to play hes been back fit for about 8 weeks how long does he need to be in training to build up match sharpness if he isnt playing sell him to Newcastle or loan him out

If MGW is back fit then id play him ahead of ndiaye and put ndiaye up front as he cant be dropped after Fulham

Jack robinson should never play again him and wes should be in the u23's id give RND ago as he looked decent v wolves and move Enda to LCB
Presume you are half joking with this team?

Olsen is either off or likely going to be. Wes made a mistake vs. Wolves but aside from that been OK. Not going to rave about him but I've seen alot worse.

If B.Davies ain't ready then guess it will be J.Robinson, unless Gordon gets a go?

Sander isn't fit enough yet to start, unless we plan on subbing him 60mins or less in, going to guess that Brewster might not be ready too.

Not sure why you'd drop Sharp.

Think alot is going to depend on who is available to be honest.

I'd imagine it might be: Foderingham, Bogle, Basham, Egan (If Fit), J.Robinson, Stevens (If fit), Hourihane/Fleck, Norwood, McGoldrick, N'Diaye, Sharp
Sander and Brewster on bench amongst others.

Not disagreeing with the facts , but i trust my eyes and wes is a bombscare

I hope he isn't and we win the play offs but i cant see that happening
Wish I had a quid for everytime you type bombscare, do you think you could possibly find a new adjective to use next time and mix it up bit.

Wish I had a quid for everytime you type bombscare, do you think you could possibly find a new adjective to use next time and mix it up bit.

Iā€™ll grab me dictionary mark and do some research

Back
Top Bottom