Fallowfields team to Destroy Derby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
In goal Sweden's number one Robin Olsen

Bogle ------ Bash ----- Egan--------Stevens --- RND

----Sandy Burger -------------- Norwood--------

------------------------Ndiaye-------------------

----------------Didz------------Brewster------

First of all it is scandalous that Olsen is even been considered to be let go , we started the week with 3 GK's and wes was the worst IMO.
We had a goalkeeper who almost single handedly almost kept Emmen in the eredvise last season in verrips and an internatioinal quality GK who has been poor this season but still you would back him to come good under a better stable team under hecky which Wes has benefitted from

Please dont say wes is a good enough for us he has dropped two clangers in the last 4/5 games v brizzle and wolves and he looks a bombscare on the ball. Yes he has made some decent saves but every single keeper in the football league should be a good shot stopper

Berge has to play hes been back fit for about 8 weeks how long does he need to be in training to build up match sharpness if he isnt playing sell him to Newcastle or loan him out

If MGW is back fit then id play him ahead of ndiaye and put ndiaye up front as he cant be dropped after Fulham

Jack robinson should never play again him and wes should be in the u23's id give RND ago as he looked decent v wolves and move Enda to LCB

In goal Sweden's number one Robin Olsen

Bogle ------ Bash ----- Egan--------Stevens --- RND

----Sandy Burger -------------- Norwood--------

------------------------Ndiaye-------------------

----------------Didz------------Brewster------

First of all it is scandalous that Olsen is even been considered to be let go , we started the week with 3 GK's and wes was the worst IMO.
We had a goalkeeper who almost single handedly almost kept Emmen in the eredvise last season in verrips and an internatioinal quality GK who has been poor this season but still you would back him to come good under a better stable team under hecky which Wes has benefitted from

Please dont say wes is a good enough for us he has dropped two clangers in the last 4/5 games v brizzle and wolves and he looks a bombscare on the ball. Yes he has made some decent saves but every single keeper in the football league should be a good shot stopper

Berge has to play hes been back fit for about 8 weeks how long does he need to be in training to build up match sharpness if he isnt playing sell him to Newcastle or loan him out

If MGW is back fit then id play him ahead of ndiaye and put ndiaye up front as he cant be dropped after Fulham

Jack robinson should never play again him and wes should be in the u23's id give RND ago as he looked decent v wolves and move Enda to LCB
Team full of injured players who are not available, so shall we just play 7 a side ?

Bravo on getting right to the point by revealing yourself to be a low-rate, brain-dead WUM in the opening sentence.

The quote above is my favourite. Almost single handedly almost kept them up apparently 😂 😂

Veripps joined emmen last season when they were rock bottom in January and hadn't won a game that season ,verrips joined in JTW and they won 7 of there last 12 games and went down in the Dutch relegation play offs

Verrips was said to be one of there best players in the second half of the season so yes Derek he did nearly keep them up

I've defended you, but surely you're fishing here?

Im not

Olsen an international keeper , verrips one of the best prosects in holland

And we decide to keep Wes because Hes had 2/3 clean sheets and made a few saves which most keepers you would expect to save

Its nonsense and very short sited to let verrips go unless we have a new no1 lined up as Wes is not good enough

Bravo on getting right to the point by revealing yourself to be a low-rate, brain-dead WUM in the opening sentence.

Did you see the 3rd goal v wolves and the ball he played out straight to a bristol player under no pressure at all

Baffles me how wes is now the second coming of manuel neuer because he made a couple of saves

Did you see the 3rd goal v wolves and the ball he played out straight to a bristol player under no pressure at all

Baffles me how wes is now the second coming of manuel neuer because he made a couple of saves
Did you see Verrips at WBA?

Did you see Verrips at WBA?

Yes he was terrible but that was after been chucked in at the deep end then tossed a rick

However i have never seen a team play long ball like that and put a goalkeeper under that much pressure it wouldnt have mattered whether it was ramsdale/verrips/wes/olsen in goal that night that WBA team was like stoke on steroids

I'm not saying verrips would have been amazing if we gave him a chance , but he had no chance in that game

You cant judge players on just one game doesnt matter whether they look good or crap in that one game anyone can look decent or bad in one game

Yes he was terrible but that was after been chucked in at the deep end then tossed a rick

However i have never seen a team play long ball like that and put a goalkeeper under that much pressure it wouldnt have mattered whether it was ramsdale/verrips/wes/olsen in goal that night that WBA team was like stoke on steroids

I'm not saying verrips would have been amazing if we gave him a chance , but he had no chance in that game

You cant judge players on just one game doesnt matter whether they look good or crap in that one game anyone can look decent or bad in one game
How long was he here?? He's played 1 game under 3 managers, they can't all be wrong

He was signed as a back up to deano then ramsdale so he was never gonna play

Pretty sure he has only ever started one game for us that WBA game

Almost single handedly

He looked like he was playing with a single hand at West Brom
we decide to keep Wes because Hes had 2/3 clean sheets and made a few saves which most keepers you would expect to save

League 1 Wes
8 league games
5 clean sheets
6 conceded

Swedens #1
11 League games
1 clean sheet
17 conceded

The next Van Der Sar
1 league game
0 clean sheets
4 conceded

The facts tell the story unfortunately. Olsen has conceded 1.5 goals per game. Wes has conceded 0.75 goals per game. Verrips, well...

Veripps joined emmen last season when they were rock bottom in January and hadn't won a game that season ,verrips joined in JTW and they won 7 of there last 12 games and went down in the Dutch relegation play offs

Verrips was said to be one of there best players in the second half of the season so yes Derek he did nearly keep them up
How many of their games did you see?

Was he scoring the goals and keeping them out as well?

Did they sign anyone else in January?

Lee Baxter, I can assure you that it wouldn't have mattered how many games he played, he was crap.

He looked like he was playing with a single hand at West Brom

League 1 Wes
8 league games
5 clean sheets
6 conceded

Swedens #1
11 League games
1 clean sheet
17 conceded

The next Van Der Sar
1 league game
0 clean sheets
4 conceded

The facts tell the story unfortunately. Olsen has conceded 1.5 goals per game. Wes has conceded 0.75 goals per game. Verrips, well...

Not disagreeing with the facts , but i trust my eyes and wes is a bombscare

I hope he isn't and we win the play offs but i cant see that happening

Back
Top Bottom