Fallowfields Team for United World World Dominance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s featured in 9 games, starting 2. He’s not been fit much (as usual) and he’s now been isolating. Next weekend is the 1 year anniversary of his last league goal, 23 games ago.

All things considered there are good reasons why he’s not been playing much.
Isolation seems to be over, given the insta photo of him giving Brewster a piggy back.

Isolation seems to be over, given the insta photo of him giving Brewster a piggy back.
Oh joy.

I’m off Instagram as you can only look at so many pictures of Heckingbottom trying to look cool or hard and failing miserably.

They didn't hoof it up to them like we did in the premier league seasons

And they actually played you know because its quite hard to score a goal when your on the bench
We didn't hoof it in the first premier league season and we definitely don't hoof it now. I will concede that Brewster had fuck all to work with last season when he played, but he also didn't do the basics very well either when he did play, like make runs, close defenders down, take up sensible positions in the area when we did attack, and his first touch was usually shite. He looked like a little kid playing against men. I would love both of these two to come good but they just aren't going to, and we've lost a shit load of money on them

Back
Top Bottom