Fallowfields Team for United World World Dominance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Now that we actually have a manager who will actually pick players based on a long term squad vision and vision as a club we may get somewhere ( Big thank you to Mr Giansiracusa)

My team would be .......

My first rule of picking the team is to fuck off any player who has shown there not good enough and wont be goood enough going forward to build a team for the future stevens/sharp/osborn

---------In goal Sweedens NO1 Robin Olsen-------

Bogle -----Basham----------Egan-----------Davies--------RND

------------Sandy Burger----------MGW---------------

-----------------------DIDZ (Duffy role)------------------------

-----------------Mcburnie------------Brewster-------------

Dont give me we cant play MGW in CM he has played there just as much as a no10 or out wide and you want your best players on the ball the most plus we are now playing 5 at the back for extra cover

Didz must play every game and the duffy role is perfect for him , Mcgoldrick is our best forward right now by an absolute country mile and should start every game

Brewster / Mcburnie need to play together maybe they might actually turn out to be quality at this level if we play them for a decent run in there actual position that we decided to spunk our money on

Billy sharp U23'S Manager whilst doing his coaching badges with Ben Osborn

• Banned
Osborn has been in our top 3 players this season, goals and assists, I'd like to know how Osborn is shit, but McBurnie is our saviour, genuine question

Osborn is a good player id play him as a Left Back or in midfield

Im not saying Mcburnie is , if he plays like he did at swansea then there's a chance he could be

You have to give him the opportunity to show that if you don't there is zero chance of that happening

We need to build a partnership out of McBurnie & Brewster with Mousset being an impact player.

Love Sharp to bits, but he's not got long left. If we're looking long-term - get those above firing again.

Here is our squad of players and their positions all aged under 30. Build on the youth

LINEUP111637924471919.png

How long do we persist with this McBurnie-Brewster partnership if things carry on as they have been and they don't score goals?

5 games? 10 games? Until we are relegated?

How long?

Now that we actually have a manager who will actually pick players based on a long term squad vision and vision as a club we may get somewhere ( Big thank you to Mr Giansiracusa)

My team would be .......

My first rule of picking the team is to fuck off any player who has shown there not good enough and wont be goood enough going forward to build a team for the future stevens/sharp/osborn

---------In goal Sweedens NO1 Robin Olsen-------

Bogle -----Basham----------Egan-----------Davies--------RND

------------Sandy Burger----------MGW---------------

-----------------------DIDZ (Duffy role)------------------------

-----------------Mcburnie------------Brewster-------------

Dont give me we cant play MGW in CM he has played there just as much as a no10 or out wide and you want your best players on the ball the most plus we are now playing 5 at the back for extra cover

Didz must play every game and the duffy role is perfect for him , Mcgoldrick is our best forward right now by an absolute country mile and should start every game

Brewster / Mcburnie need to play together maybe they might actually turn out to be quality at this level if we play them for a decent run in there actual position that we decided to spunk our money on

Billy sharp U23'S Manager whilst doing his coaching badges with Ben Osborn
I like it plenty of logic trying to maximise high value assets I think your midfield lacks bite though.

How long do we persist with this McBurnie-Brewster partnership if things carry on as they have been and they don't score goals?

How long?

Same amount we have persisted with Lord William so 17 games

Relegation ? Were 17th in the league mate

I like it plenty of logic trying to maximise high value assets I think your midfield lacks bite though.

You don't need to be a tackler if it was up to our fan base they would have mo besic in midfield

The best form of defence is to keep the ball and pass which those two are excellent at

the next option is Norwood or hourihane who aren't exactly destroyers

You don't need to be a tackler if it was up to our fan base they would have mo besic in midfield

The best form of defence is to keep the ball and pass which those two are excellent at

the next option is Norwood or hourihane who aren't exactly destroyers
True but at some point you have to be able to break up play when you do eventually turn it over. Osborn for MGW for me and push MGW further up.

True but at some point you have to be able to break up play when you do eventually turn it over. Osborn for MGW for me and push MGW further up.

I think MGW is more physical and a better tackler than Osborn he offers way way more anyway

And that would mean not playing Didz who is our best player IMO

Just because MGW is good going forward doesn't mean he cant tackle I seem to remember him sprinting 50 yards to make a tackle in a home game which I forget the team

I think MGW is more physical and a better tackler than Osborn he offers way way more anyway

And that would mean not playing Didz who is our best player IMO

Just because MGW is good going forward doesn't mean he cant tackle I seem to remember him sprinting 50 yards to make a tackle in a home game which I forget the team
I like the defensive work both MGW and Ndiaye do when they play but I feel any sitter alongside berge needs to be a sweeper doing the dirty work for berge and that would neuter MGW somewhat.

MGW isn't a CDM, swap him with McGoldrick and put Hourihane CDM.

How long?
McBurnie hasn't really played this season.

Its not a CDM whatever happened to a midfielder who can do everything

I like the defensive work both MGW and Ndiaye do when they play but I feel any sitter alongside berge needs to be a sweeper doing the dirty work for berge and that would neuter MGW somewhat.

I dont disagree but with 5 at the back that should help , and we are in the championship we need to go out and win games not sit back and counter IMO

He’s featured in 9 games, starting 2. He’s not been fit much (as usual) and he’s now been isolating. Next weekend is the 1 year anniversary of his last league goal, 23 games ago.

All things considered there are good reasons why he’s not been playing much.

He’s featured in 9 games, starting 2. He’s not been fit much (as usual) and he’s now been isolating. Next weekend is the 1 year anniversary of his last league goal, 23 games ago.

All things considered there are good reasons why he’s not been playing much.
He wasn't being selected for whatever reason, we don't know that reason.

His record is from years ago.
He hasn't done it for us under different managers. This would suggest the issue is with the player.

Because we play him differently to the way Swansea played him

Sam as Brewster it aint rocket science

2 players with a combined transfer value of £40m and each can only play in 1 very specific position on a football pitch, oh dear :eek:

Well I remain to be convinced. Brewster is limited in skill set as a forward. He likes to have a whack at the ball and that worked at Swansea but it hasn't been working for us. Plus his all round movement and positioning has been poor until the reading game. We have seen him play in both his position and out of position. He needs to add more to his game and develop. Hopefully he will improve but he has a lot of work to do. We have seen McBurnie play in his best position too since he came and he has been poor also. It ain't rocket science to see that he is not a hold up player, or a clinical finisher. He barges around a lot and gives away needless frees. He is gangly and unorthodox and at his best he is average and he has not been at his best in years. I would suggest that despite his obvious skills deficit the bigger issue is his attitude.

How exactly did Swansea play these two, I'd love to know. The only way I see these two scoring regularly is in Goals Monday night league down at Norfolk Park. Do England U21s play Brewster in the incorrect way too?

Still think 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2 is the option going forward
Bash-Egan-davies
Bogle-berge-Houriane-osborn
MGW
Brewster-McBurnie
Moose
Ndiye
Lopata
Brunt
Yes I know 2 are on loan and some are injured
If we play the 3 up front
MGW-Brewster-Ndiye
Our weakness is not having a out and out defensive midfielder

We have got to start loosing the old guard ASAP and start preparing for a push next season

How exactly did Swansea play these two, I'd love to know. The only way I see these two scoring regularly is in Goals Monday night league down at Norfolk Park. Do England U21s play Brewster in the incorrect way too?

They didn't hoof it up to them like we did in the premier league seasons

And they actually played you know because its quite hard to score a goal when your on the bench

More of this sort of thing for me.
Proper mesters team and the number nine doesn't look like he'll take any prisoners either.

FE96Ns-WYAkrosr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom