Ex Blade Harry Maguire re Arrested

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maguire. "After some souvenirs to bring home and my mate sez, that's the one I'd get... this Cyclops comes from nowhere and started kicking off!
Wouldn't believe it had I not been there/their/they're myself."

Maguire. "After some souvenirs to bring home and my mate sez, that's the one I'd get... this Cyclops comes from nowhere and started kicking off!
Wouldn't believe it had I not been there/their/they're myself."
not having him escape by throwing hot steak into his eye was disappointing.

We used to do consultancy in Greece for the world Bank. Every job used to have 15% contingency for payment of bribes. Its totally endemic over there especially in the police and public sector where basic pay is very low. Possibly a Police shakedown for cash gone wrong?!

I don't pretend to know Harry personally but I know his group of friends and some of his family. I do know that he'd be the last one in the group to cause any bother, he's probably the quietest out of all of them. However, I do know he's very protective, as most of us are, over his family.

I have sympathy for him if this is true.

Looks lovely around that courthouse doesn’t it?

The old fella, on the photos Going down those steps in those flip flops, nightmare.

Hope the rumours about one of the party offering some cash to the arresting officer aren’t true, could be in big trouble if that’s the case.

Always struck me as a decent lad, albeit a bit dull. Not the feyting type.

Hazza`s done alot of good work at the foodbanks during the lockdown , must have taken alot to provoke him as his football record shows, he is not a thug ,

I don't pretend to know Harry personally but I know his group of friends and some of his family. I do know that he'd be the last one in the group to cause any bother, he's probably the quietest out of all of them. However, I do know he's very protective, as most of us are, over his family.

Yes, all I can conclude is if he was in a fight he mousakka good reason.

If that is true about his sister was attacked tell me a man that wouldn't kick off and defend their sister.

I am sure the vast majority of us would go berserk if I someone attacked our sister if that is the case it is understandle being riled up.

And for those that have ended up in unfortunate circumstances like that where it ends up in a brawl you have 2 options either stand your ground and get stuck in or try and get away.

I dont for one minute think Harry has gone looking for trouble, I believe that some muppets have seen him and recognised him and started getting lairy then words have been enhanged with others who were present and it's escalated from there.

Sounds like organised Chios!
🙄

Just off the phone to a mate who reps in Mykonos. Gave some details on Harry Maguire incident. Said Maguire was attacked from behind on Wednesday night so he went to defend himself. Trouble is, by the time he’d turned around, it was Friday morning & he hit an innocent bystander.....

Back
Top Bottom