Everywhere we go....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

During the Japan v ivory Coast game in the World Cup I was winding the Japanese lads up in the 'Green Sheep' pub in Yokohama with a prematch rendition of yaya / kolo Toure which I then changed to Endo / Honda and being Japanese they joined in straight away. After the game I then changed it again to Jose Baxter/ Jamie Murphy version which they loved and joined in but didn't have a clue what I was singing about

During the Japan v ivory Coast game in the World Cup I was winding the Japanese lads up in the 'Green Sheep' pub in Yokohama with a prematch rendition of yaya / kolo Toure which I then changed to Endo / Honda and being Japanese they joined in straight away. After the game I then changed it again to Jose Baxter/ Jamie Murphy version which they loved and joined in but didn't have a clue what I was singing about
I can only imagine their faces when you started doing it Baxter and Murphy style,i bet it sounded like a fucked up karaoke,absolutely quality swiss,or is it swizzler;)You should have filmed it.

I can only imagine their faces when you started doing it Baxter and Murphy style,i bet it sounded like a fucked up karaoke,absolutely quality swiss,or is it swizzler;)You should have filmed it.

It was drunken quality and the Japanese seem to love these things!

Sadly I didn't get it on film, unlike my karaoke bar exploits

It was drunken quality and the Japanese seem to love these things!

Sadly I didn't get it on film, unlike my karaoke bar exploits
You can't beat a bit of drunken quality.Make sure you're ready to film it next time Swiss,you've got to be on the ball in these situations,don't let it happen again.:D

Back
Top Bottom