Everton FFP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am shocked. Shocked I tell you.

This is the same Prem that seems hellbent on keeping them in there by any means necessary.
For some reason.
Most on the red side of Liverpool consider Manure their true rivals. They'd give more of a flying if the Merseyside derby was them and Tranmere.
Fuck Everton.

I want to believe. However, it just means that over the next 26 games Everton simply need to get 2 points more than us to finish above us. Which they'll almost certainly do.

On the other hand, 18th baby!!!!!!!!
‘You’ll never sing that, you’ll never sing that.
Moved up a place during the international break,
You’ll never sing that!’

Is this why the Prince held back spending in the summer as to not fall fowl of the FFP rules? Makes total sense now! Tongue very much in cheek

What are City getting for their infinite breaches? Ah yeah nothing probably.

We're 1 point from safety then. :) (edit: 2 points due to GD)

We've got 2 of our most winnable games coming up next, get 6 points from them and Everton will be feeling the pressure big time.

Last edited:

They said it couldn’t be done! Worst team ever they said! They laughed at us!!

Well who’s laughing now!!!!!

Nahthen.....I think we may have all noticed that we're wank. And most worryingly, our heads seem to go down pretty easy, which is something we're not used to so there aren't too many signs of hope- but this could perk us up a bit couldn't it?

They're deeply, deeply in the shit. FFP after them and their takeover about to fall through. A few points docked for them, and us with Wolves and Bournemouth at home in November, then daft as it sounds we could still be well in with a shout couldn't we??
Somehow, they will stay up on the last day of the season.

Back
Top Bottom