Everton FFP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope we are all well also and had a great Christmas and New Year.

Points deduction from sides who have breached is justified both to punish but to vindicate and deter. Hopefully it occurs.
Why have you completely edited the second paragraph CityInPeace ? 😁

Ha Idk, it seemed even if an honestish not wholly tactful.

I do believe FFP breaches need pursuing relentlessly though, we sold Semenyo and Scott to Bournemouth for a combined £30-35m as especially in January we were battling FFP.
You were right in you’re view about Luton but a couple of injuries, which they haven’t had yet and they’ll fall off a cliff.

Spot on regards FFP too.

I wonder which planet some people live on, we got promoted not paying clubs for some of the players we had bought who got us promoted for quite some time.

I wonder which planet some people live on, we got promoted not paying clubs for some of the players we had bought who got us promoted for quite some time.
Those who understand the offenses are totally different and subject to different rules you mean?

The embargo was lifted by the EFL before the season ended.

I didn't like what Sheffield United did there as we sailed very close to the wind and not paying people for whatever reason doesn't sit well with me but as pointed out it was nothing to do with FFP.

Ha Idk, it seemed even if an honestish not wholly tactful.

I do believe FFP breaches need pursuing relentlessly though, we sold Semenyo and Scott to Bournemouth for a combined £30-35m as especially in January we were battling FFP.
They both look like great players for what it’s worth

Appears Shelvey in an exclusive interview thought it was a loan deal a few months later! Corrupt Forest. I’m sure their lawyer ceo will be looking for loopholes after the Sharp debacle when he dragged out the case.

Forest breaking more rules; this time for sending more players out on loan than is allowed.

This whole division is rotten to the core. The clubs who stay within the rules can't hope to compete. Cheating is the only way to the top.

Attachments

• A3F79B35-1591-4572-87E7-932EAC0F79A5.jpeg
    A3F79B35-1591-4572-87E7-932EAC0F79A5.jpeg
    544.9 KB · Views: 76
I am a bit surprised Fulham and even Bournemouth aren't under more scrutiny, not like Bournemouth are shy of a bit of spending or have sold anyone of note for 2 years.

If Wolves at £105m and Everton too, are threatening £105m, Bournemouth at £72m and £83m to 2022-23 and 2023-24 respectively with lower non TV income and allowable costs must surely be at risk?

Thought I read last week that anyone found breaching this would not be sanctioned until end of season

Thought I read last week that anyone found breaching this would not be sanctioned until end of season
It's been widely reported teams would find out this week if they have or not. Maybe your thinking of Manchester city which is going to drag on longer?

It isn't that, the sanction can happen if applicable post Hearing, it's more a case that the final verdict won't be settled until late May, 1st June- by which I mean the Appeal v Sanction.

Or possibly the PL could appeal, the EFL did v Derby and in the 2nd case v Birmingham.

Sanction would come straight after a Guilty Verdict. Then it is Appeal that wouldn't be finalised until that date.

It isn't that, the sanction can happen if applicable post Hearing, it's more a case that the final verdict won't be settled until late May, 1st June- by which I mean the Appeal v Sanction.

Or possibly the PL could appeal, the EFL did v Derby and in the 2nd case v Birmingham.

Sanction would come straight after a Guilty Verdict. Then it is Appeal that wouldn't be finalised until that date.
Ok thanks, just saw the piece in paper talk the other day

The new rules this year state that appeals have to be concluded by 24th May. This is 5 days after end of season but will still apply for the 23-24 season.

Back
Top Bottom