Evans out, Martin in??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GAZBLADE

Reaction score
Now, i'm taking this rumour very lightly, but, a pal of mine who works at Carrow Road on matchdays tells me that there is a whisper around NCFC that Ched could be involved in a swap loan with Chris Martin(Not the Coldplay lead singer!).
Ched enjoyed a succesful loan spell at Norwich a few seasons ago where he scored ten goals in twenty games, and, it would seem that Paul Lambert is keen to get Martin away from Norfolk where he recently got arrested for assault in a local town.
I'm taking the rumour with a pinch of salt, but, would be interested in what my fellow Blades think.
:) UTB

This is the Rumor section - why call it bollox. Forgive me for asking but has someone hijacked your login and password. You're obnoxious at the moment.

I prefer to call it disillusioned/negative, but obnoxious works.........

To Answer your question (would be interested in what my fellow Blades think.) can't see a deal like this happening however united have done plenty of swap deals, (Hendrie/Stewart, Howard/Harper) I think Ched might be on fairly good wages as well which could be a stumbling block for getting rid.

Don't post bollocks then!

Calm down dear its only a rumour...

If you actually read what GAZBLADE wrote he didn't say it was the truth, just that he'd heard a rumour and he included his "source"

So whats the issue?

Gaz, I have it on good authority that this is not true, despite his arrest, he is still very much an important part of Lambert's plans, in fact, my NCFC mates all laughed when I told them about it, so I can't see this one happening, I'd rather have Grant Holt personally anyway!

Gaz, I have it on good authority that this is not true, despite his arrest, he is still very much an important part of Lambert's plans, in fact, my NCFC mates all laughed when I told them about it, so I can't see this one happening, I'd rather have Grant Holt personally anyway!

Nice one pal.

Tainted with pork not for me.

Back
Top Bottom