Player Suggestion Eberechi Eze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Very impressed with him at the Lane, reckon we'd get him for a reasonable price. Bags of potential and plays that 10 role which we will have to invest in for next season. Sawyers is another similar type I would like to sign.

Very impressed with him at the Lane, reckon we'd get him for a reasonable price. Bags of potential and plays that 10 role which we will have to invest in for next season. Sawyers is another similar type I would like to sign.

I would like us to look at Sawyers, he looked the mustard against Leeds. He has all of the attributes.

Think I’d pass on Eze.

Not Prem standard. End of thread.

How could you possibly know that if he's never played in the PL before?

He's 20, and is one of the better players in a very poor championship side. He stood out massively in both our games against QPR this season.

Not british

Excuse me? He was born in Greenwich and plays for the England U20s.

I can only hope your mistaken rather than something more nefarious...

He looked class against us and he outplayed Wednesday on the weekend. However, he's only 20 and I can't imagine QPR letting him leave for less than £12-15m and I'm not so sure we'd spend that on a guy who's only had one season when there's the likes of Freeman and Canos who will cost less or similar to that and have more experience.

Never understood the Freeman hype.

Mind you, the last time I saw him, he set up a goal on a plate. For Norwich.

He's 20, and is one of the better players in a very poor championship side. He stood out massively in both our games against QPR this season.

That's the general view of several QPR supporters I work with. They describe him as a 1 in 4 player - a world beater on his day but anonymous the other games. How he develops is anyone's guess but they all agree he'd struggle in the Prem at the moment.

Personally, I thought he was good for the first 45 mins at Loftus Road again Utd but much quieter in the second half. I didn't see the game at the Lane so can't comment.

I'd be surprised if CW plans to risk a fair chunk of the budget on him given his age and relative lack of experience.

I was mistaken, I thought he played for Nigeria but read other day he only trained with the national team

That's the general view of several QPR supporters I work with. They describe him as a 1 in 4 player - a world beater on his day but anonymous the other games. How he develops is anyone's guess but they all agree he'd struggle in the Prem at the moment.

Personally, I thought he was good for the first 45 mins at Loftus Road again Utd but much quieter in the second half. I didn't see the game at the Lane so can't comment.

I'd be surprised if CW plans to risk a fair chunk of the budget on him given his age and relative lack of experience.

A young player who lacks consistency???? Who would have thought it?

I don't think we'll sign him either, I'm just saying that your assertion that he's not good enough for the premier league is untested.

I was mistaken, I thought he played for Nigeria but read other day he only trained with the national team

Even if he had plaid for Nigeria, he would have still been born and raised in England, with a British passport.

He's as Nigerian as Baldock is Greek.

A young player who lacks consistency???? Who would have thought it?

I don't think we'll sign him either, I'm just saying that your assertion that he's not good enough for the premier league is untested.

Even if he had plaid for Nigeria, he would have still been born and raised in England, with a British passport.

He's as Nigerian as Baldock is Greek.

Or as Jamaican as Donaldson last season.

Neil Harris felt he wasn't "their type of player".

When Eze broke into the QPR team last autumn he was being scouted by a number of Premier League teams. Being young and British means he'd probably be too dear for a back up player (which is what he'd be with us) but I think he's worth keeping an eye on.

Only Wednesday, admittedly, but some pretty nice touches on display here.

Hes a quality player and i think already an improvement over dowell and duffy. His passing in some of these clips is pretty impressive and looks rapid, strong and close control is unreal. Usually players with his ability are selfish but in everyone of those clips he looks for a pass and almost all are goal scoring opportunities!

Definately prem quality and looks like brooks standard, dare i say it maybe even better.

I think he would be a steal at £10mil

Speaking to a QPR fan, says Eze has got bundles of potential. But has struggled to make an impact to consistently make a difference. His Wednesday performance was by far the best of the season. Doesn’t think they would sell him cheap as they don’t have any money to spend but are not under any pressure to sell either. Their manager Warburton wants to harness and use the talent they have. Would take a big offer to take him away as he is also a local lad....

Only two years left on his deal. QPR will have to sell now for the right price.

I like him, he could be anything but on his day he's unplayable.

When Eze broke into the QPR team last autumn he was being scouted by a number of Premier League teams. Being young and British means he'd probably be too dear for a back up player (which is what he'd be with us) but I think he's worth keeping an eye on.

The problem with waiting/keeping an eye on young talents like him is that they'll cost too much when their real break through season happens.

On the other hand, there are numerous others that will never get close to the potential they looked to have when they were young...

This lad doesn't seem to have been mentioned for a while. His stock was sky high around Xmas but he seems to have gone off the boil since. That might make him more affordable and from what I've seen, the potential is there. Could see wilder turning him into a real player

I think QPR are going to sell Freeman, then keep Eze, focus on him and wait for his value to peak before selling him.

Back
Top Bottom