Player Suggestion Eberechi Eze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He was a squad player and not a world beater yet is now using a Premier League club as a stepping stone? Probably suggests he shouldn't and wouldn't have been a squad player here doesn't it?

Ricky, don't talk sense. Everyone knows that Brooks wasn't good enough for us, he only improved when he went to the Premier League. I mean, really, how could shitty old us have made a good player.
Everyone knows that if he was still with us he'd not be getting a game, he was crap because he got Glandular fever

Ricky, don't talk sense. Everyone knows that Brooks wasn't good enough for us, he only improved when he went to the Premier League. I mean, really, how could shitty old us have made a good player.
Everyone knows that if he was still with us he'd not be getting a game, he was crap because he got Glandular fever

Brooks is one of the many things that are simply too good for this club. We should just be grateful that we got to see him start about 3 games before we fulfilled our moral duty and donated him to a better club like Bournemouth.

Brooks is one of the many things that are simply too good for this club. We should just be grateful that we got to see him start about 3 games before we fulfilled our moral duty and donated him to a better club like Bournemouth.
Be great if Brooks was here instead of being 3rd in the league ,both of his good games for us were well worth that risk

Back to the player in question, Eze is a class act. He ran rings around us at their place, as did Freeman. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him move to a bigger London club, but I can't see him moving up North, to us or anywhere else. Very settled in the Big Smoke according to Holloway.

As for tomorrow, both teams are much better now than they were at Loftus Roaf so it'll be a reyt good game lads. UTB

I don't think QPR will hang on to Eze in the summer. But, if they did, it would give us more chance of getting Freeman, who is now having to play out of position to accommodate Eze.

I don't think QPR will hang on to Eze in the summer. But, if they did, it would give us more chance of getting Freeman, who is now having to play out of position to accommodate Eze.
Should increase out chances right up to 0.0002 % probability

Funny old game- I thought he was there best player.

The lad has undoubted talents - he just didn't seem to know where to play today for me. I reckon we had the destroyer mentality today with both him and Freeman, and It was to deny them time and space on the ball, which I think we achieved.

QPR wanted to slow the game down to suit how they wanted to play - we pressed certain players when they had it, so it just ended up as a bit of a nothing game.

Our Front three positioning when the GK had goal kicks was probably the most I've ever seen us do - we in effect denied them the use of the ball to move it through the pitch - which included Freeman and Eze.

We did a job on them.

UTB

The lad has undoubted talents - he just didn't seem to know where to play today for me. I reckon we had the destroyer mentality today with both him and Freeman, and It was to deny them time and space on the ball, which I think we achieved.

QPR wanted to slow the game down to suit how they wanted to play - we pressed certain players when they had it, so it just ended up as a bit of a nothing game.

Our Front three positioning when the GK had goal kicks was probably the most I've ever seen us do - we in effect denied them the use of the ball to move it through the pitch - which included Freeman and Eze.

We did a job on them.

UTB

Yeah we certainly stifled them and they didn't have much of a threat.

When I say he was their best player on the pitch I meant in terms of talent and technique rather than performance on the day.

Yeah we certainly stifled them and they didn't have much of a threat.

When I say he was their best player on the pitch I meant in terms of talent and technique rather than performance on the day.

Yes, I appreciate what you meant - we just did a job on them.

looking back, I reckon our coaches outfoxed their coaches with the approach, and it's the sort of games neutral football fans would have said "bloody boring that.......2nd in the league, WTF!"

We stifled a couple of talented individuals and won a none event game - 3 points and a clean sheet were the real winners for us.

UTB

Yes, I appreciate what you meant - we just did a job on them.

looking back, I reckon our coaches outfoxed their coaches with the approach, and it's the sort of games neutral football fans would have said "bloody boring that.......2nd in the league, WTF!"

We stifled a couple of talented individuals and won a none event game - 3 points and a clean sheet were the real winners for us.

UTB

Definitely came away underwhelmed in terms of entertainment but sometimes that makes the result even more satisfying from a tactical point of view.

Definitely came away underwhelmed in terms of entertainment but sometimes that makes the result even more satisfying from a tactical point of view.

Agreed - The tactics we've employed in the past 3 games (Blackburn, Wigan and QPR) have been fascinating. For me we've employed tactics that I haven't seen before and it shows that we have some very intelligent players, well coached and are implementing plans practiced in previous weeks.

The gung ho attitude of last season has been modified to suit the opposition we now come up against. We are thinking our way through games now - none more so than Egan and McGoldrick. I just think McG is a very very clever footballer.

UTB

Agreed - The tactics we've employed in the past 3 games (Blackburn, Wigan and QPR) have been fascinating. For me we've employed tactics that I haven't seen before and it shows that we have some very intelligent players, well coached and are implementing plans practiced in previous weeks.

The gung ho attitude of last season has been modified to suit the opposition we now come up against. We are thinking our way through games now - none more so than Egan and McGoldrick. I just think McG is a very very clever footballer.

UTB

Yeah you're right, we seem to be great at adapting to our opposition these days.

Some of it will be Wilder and Knill's further experience at this level, which influences their instructions but I feel the players can take a great deal of credit too - as they seem much more familiar and competent at this level these days.

To fall over in?

Talented yes, played tactically wrong by umbrella man but why go over so easy looking for a set piece when you have skill?
There was plenty of times yestrday when he glided through our midfield .he made it look easy at times but when he and his teammates got near our defensive third they found a brick wall of a defence

To fall over in?

Talented yes, played tactically wrong by umbrella man but why go over so easy looking for a set piece when you have skill?
Must have been watching James Maddison and one or two other Premier League prima donnas.

Must have been watching James Maddison and one or two other Premier League prima donnas.
Yes that James Maddison who destroyed the championship and is now doing well in the prem and plays for england what a shocking player to aim to be like :eek::eek:

There was plenty of times yestrday when he glided through our midfield .he made it look easy at times but when he and his teammates got near our defensive third they found a brick wall of a defence
QPR. We're so focused on stopping us they couldn't get men forward to support Eze ,looked a talent but they never had enough round him to make things happen,very negative

QPR. We're so focused on stopping us they couldn't get men forward to support Eze ,looked a talent but they never had enough round him to make things happen,very negative
IF we were to get promoted he'd deffo be worth a punt carrys the ball so well from box to box

To fall over in?

Because he’s come up through the youth ranks and they get free kicks if they fall over. All the kids are the same. You watch the face of any young lad who goes down easy in a senior game and doesn’t get a free kick. They all look shocked, not hardened pro shithouse the ref shocked, genuinely shocked as if ‘how can you not give it, there was contact’.

Back
Top Bottom