Early leavers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I stayed for that moment I history bollocks . Had we been in L 1 doubt that many would be bailed. Shame on you . UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️

I’ve never left a game early in my life. Neither have any of the dozen or so season ticket holders who have sat around me for the past 20 years. Today we were all Gone by 70 minutes.
We had a conversation at half time abou this isn’t football anymore. This is a TV show, it’s fixed and corrupt to the core. This is not what we used to watch. The PL and the PGMOL can fuck off and die in a hole, all of them. Ruined everything.

I’ve never left a game early in my life. Neither have any of the dozen or so season ticket holders who have sat around me for the past 20 years. Today we were all Gone by 70 minutes.
We had a conversation at half time abou this isn’t football anymore. This is a TV show, it’s fixed and corrupt to the core. This is not what we used to watch. The PL and the PGMOL can fuck off and die in a hole, all of them. Ruined everything.

The more I go down this line of thought, I'd have to consider not watching football at all.

I have already stopped watching F1 for this reason already.

this isn’t football anymore. This is a TV show, it’s fixed and corrupt to the core. This is not what we used to watch. The PL and the PGMOL can fuck off and die in a hole, all of them. Ruined everything.

Some olympic standard mental gymnastics there to try and blame anyone other than the squad for that. Brilliant.

Generally I agree, but not today.

Left at 4-0 & tbh I almost left after the fantastic tackle by JLT i was waiting for a red card if it had been I was gone. Football in the Premier league is not what I fell in love with utter fuckin shit.

Great tackle that was and I thought he was going to go for it.

Some olympic standard mental gymnastics there to try and blame anyone other than the squad for that. Brilliant.

Generally I agree, but not today.
That conversation was at half time. All three of those first half goals should not have stood. And then you look at the rest of the season so far too.

The second half though was pathetic I fully agree.

That conversation was at half time. All three of those first half goals should not have stood. And then you look at the rest of the season so far too.

The second half though was pathetic I fully agree.
Just reread that bit 🤣. Ok, I agree with your post fully.

Missed the eighth but I feel I’d suffered enough by then. As well as having a shitty journey home afterwards which had I waited would have been full of Newcastle fans.

Thought ones leaving at 0-4 giving it all large with wanker signs to opposition fans were pretty embarrassing. At 0-8, wish I had joined them.

I left early. 6-0 I got up off our sofa switched the TV off for a satisfying No.2 on the loo.
Felt better after I had cleared the old pipes out.

I haven't left a game early in 40 years. I went at 4 nil. I didn't even look at the Geordies or make any signs.

I hate what football has become. VAR, biased officials and a gulf of wealth. All I thought was, I have a 50 mile drive home let's beat the traffic. Traore was completely the wrong sub and made a bad situation worse. I am just relieved it wasn't double figures.

I don't honestly know how we come back from that.

I want a refund and I didn't even go.

The rough and tumble of football isn't for you.

Did you know that even the mighty Manchester United (the original, first, best, real and most Unitedest united), don't win every week?

I stayed to the end to witness a history making result.

Back
Top Bottom