Dreaming about the game.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Prestonblade5

Reaction score
I dreamt we won 2-1 with Simon Moore scoring a header in the last min (he was playing centre back)

Who else dreamt about the game?

I dreamt we won 1-0 and some ran on the pitch even though we weren't promoted.

Funny you say this I genuinely dreamt about the game also

I dreamt that Wilder himself was playing for us and scored a 40 yard screamer in the opening minutes.

Then Gary Neville was saying over the commentary about how we needed that goal to settle in to the game.

Funny you say this I genuinely dreamt about the game also

I dreamt that Wilder himself was playing for us and scored a 40 yard screamer in the opening minutes.

Then Gary Neville was saying over the commentary about how we needed that goal to settle in to the game.

An early 40 yard strike from Wilder would be welcome.

I dreamt we won 1-0 and some ran on the pitch even though we weren't promoted.

If we win by any score it’s all over. You be as obstinately over-cautious as you like. I’m getting the party started...

❤️⚔️

latest

We had a player sent off in my dream but I did not recognize him - so not someone currently playing for us... :confused:

Last night I had my usual Tesco anxiety dream which is getting somewhat tiresome now as the fuckers made me redundant four years ago.

However, about a month ago I dreamt that we were hanging on to a 1-0 lead in A Very Important Game even though it appeared to be against a non-specific team. I started out watching from the (old) Kop but in injury time I was on the pitch and doing my bit in defence. A late late late shot was heading goalwards along the turf and I was on the line. I lunged to the left, leading with my left leg, waking up mid-stretch to find myself falling off the bed, left leg ploughing through the debris and extension sockets/cables down by the side. I tweaked my hamstring in the process but I'm convinced my efforts earned us the full three points - obviously not dreaming about the Millwall game then.

Back
Top Bottom