Donny international call ups

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Silent Blade

Reaction score
Just seen the NI and South Africa squads for their international matches in mid Nov. McCullough (NI) and Furman (SA) have been picked but I cannot find Jamaica's squad (Theo Robinson might be called up). Is it 2 or 3 players enough for Donny to postpone the match against us?

Pretty sure they only had two last time they had one called off but I thought it had to be 3. Haven't they got Slovakia's U21 keeper too?

Pretty sure they only had two last time they had one called off but I thought it had to be 3. Haven't they got Slovakia's U21 keeper too?
Forgot Slovakia's u21 keeper. Theo Robinson was in the squad for Jamaica's last match

Just bought my ticket an hour ago and asked the ticket office staff about the match being off, they'd no idea what I was talking about. Presume its on then ?

Just bought my ticket an hour ago and asked the ticket office staff about the match being off, they'd no idea what I was talking about. Presume its on then ?

It's not uncommon for them to have no idea what's going on to be fair :D

I think it can be called off anytime before this weekend?

Hope they dont call it off, thats the last game I can get to until 20th Dec.

Looks like that it would be too costly finance-wise for Donny if the postpone the match due to policing costs?

Able to buy my ticket today because I have "loyalty points" and I'm a "member" ? What am I a member of ? Believe it or not I'm asking a serious question, thick t**t that I am

Glad it's on, looking forward to going away and hopefully catching up with a few folk. How many were we allocated?

Glad it's on, looking forward to going away and hopefully catching up with a few folk. How many were we allocated?

Got 4,250.

2,750 gone already and more to go now it's definately on, I feel.

General sale on Thursday I think.

Back
Top Bottom