Documentary: Out Run. Out Fight. Out Play.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can't wait for this. Any release date given?

We really have been spoilt with the media content over the last few years, it’s one area that we’re not lacking in and actually makes us come across as quite decent.
I love how teams sing "by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen" for their club, and we might occasionally feel a little cocky and label ourselves as "quite decent".

I love how teams sing "by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen" for their club, and we might occasionally feel a little cocky and label ourselves as "quite decent".
I feel like "quite decent" is very reasonable for a Premier League team to say, where hearing Northampton fans claiming to be the world's greatest by a distance is a tad hyperbolic.

They should’ve called it “Nothing Special”, as that’s what every opposition fan said after being defeated by us. Also hope they interview that Bristol City fan so he can explain exactly why his team are better suited to the Premier League than we are.

Still can't beat the BBC United documentary. Brilliant content, my dad recorded it on video at the time, always watched it as a kid, every episode is available on YouTube.
Got a link to this?

We may regret the title if, when it's released and we still have 1point, we find the opposition have pinned it to their dressing room walls ....

Just watched first 3 episodes. Loved that era. My boys couldn't believe that was Bramall Lane. Can't recall soft tissue injuries being a thing then... 🤔
‘I understand Billy whitehurst is out for this Saturday, care to elaborate?’

‘He picked up a soft tissue injury in training Tuesday’

I thought more along the lines of
'collecting a debt from some travellers'.

A Sheffield United in-house production, the three part documentary Out Run, Out Fight, Out Play is a two-hour plus special edition legacy documentary that details the story of the 2022/23 promotion to the Premier League. It features exclusive player and manager interviews and unseen footage and is released tonight (13 Sept) on the Sheffield United Youtube channel at 7pm.

Back
Top Bottom