Do you drive a red Citroen C1, reg ending in WXW?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kozzy_is_my_Dad

No excuses, no dickheads.
Reaction score
Were you driving through a small West Midlands town this afternoon?
Do you have a Blades sticker in your rear windscreen?

If so, I was driving behind you. Tried to get your attention.

Started singing "Shoreham boys, we are here!" at you, but don't think you'll have heard.

In fact, come to think of it, I'm probably coming across as a bit of a weirdo and you probably won't reply to this thread anyway.

Still, nice to see a fellow Blade. We're all weirdos aren't we?

Bye.

It was me.
I was rather distracted when I saw you gesticulating wildly and also heard you singing but was so unnerved by how out of tune you were, I’ve decided I’m going to support Walsall instead now.
Up The Saddlers!

Any reason for not identifying the small West Midlands town by name?
Ha. Omitting a minor detail in a post otherwise oddly specific with details? No, no reason whatsoever.

It has a castle and if paired with Davis you get a diminutive gameshow host.

This is all quite exciting.
The other week, I saw a red van, on the A38 Derby direction. I couldn't stop thinking who it might be.
It could even be the same person, if they like red??
Keep us posted. Especially if you arrange a meet-up.

Shout out to the blade I saw working in the bells of ozley harvester in about 2017 who noticed the accents of some family members.

Either that or the cheeky bastard who thought mentioning he was a blade would get him a tip

It was me.
I was rather distracted when I saw you gesticulating wildly and also heard you singing but was so unnerved by how out of tune you were, I’ve decided I’m going to support Walsall instead now.
Up The Saddlers!
How are you going to explain that username on the Wallsall forum?

It's tin pot as fuck when I think about it but can't help but feel warm on't inside when I see summat blades related whilst going about my day in Manchester. Occurs very very rarely
I suggest taking a walk in Levenshulme. I sold my old car to a mate who lives there, and it's still got a Blades sticker on it that he never removed

Back
Top Bottom