Do old shirts have any value?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If anyone has the 91-93 white and red laver third shirt please get in touch as you have a buyer here

Pugliese designer is working with umbro to make a hideous shirt made up of loads of designs.

We appear to have made the cut anyway

Got this original 86/89 shirt yesterday for my birthday off the wife ! ( my favourite shirt).
Condition is excellent with no pulls or anything missing . It’s size 38/40 so even fits (just!)
Guessing this isn’t too common , anyone have any idea of the value ? Might have to hide it if it’s valuable ha ! Didn’t know whether to frame it to protect it or not !
Any help gratefully received!
As ever UTB!

Got this original 86/89 shirt yesterday for my birthday off the wife ! ( my favourite shirt).
Condition is excellent with no pulls or anything missing . It’s size 38/40 so even fits (just!)
Guessing this isn’t too common , anyone have any idea of the value ? Might have to hide it if it’s valuable ha ! Didn’t know whether to frame it to protect it or not !
As ever UTB!
Couple of hundred +

The home version went for over £300:

As ever UTB!
Where does one find a wife who buys presents like this? :)

Back
Top Bottom