Disgrace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

VAR checks added up to about 8 minutes apparently. Didn't seem that long to me but if true the 14 is understandable. 4 or 14, ultimately made no difference.

Two VAR checks and loads of substitutions and Blasters injury would be my guess

We conceded in the 3rd minute of stoppage time but don’t let that stop you having a moan.
I think the point he's trying to make is that when u are losing and the officials put up 14 minutes added time it gives u a massive lift so although it was in just 3rd minute off added time the point is the amount of time gives a psychological boost, very much like potentially being 4-1 down then a moments later 3-2 down

I think the point he's trying to make is that when u are losing and the officials put up 14 minutes added time it gives u a massive lift so although it was in just 3rd minute off added time the point is the amount of time gives a psychological boost, very much like potentially being 4-1 down then a moments later 3-2 down

So the players are unprofessional then. Just do your fucking jobs and concentrate.

Of course it makes a difference. When that went up it changes Fulham's approach as they know there's no hurry to get the ball forward.

So it has an effect.

That said, we remain absolutely catastrophic whenever the ball gets 40 yards from our goal. To hear that some people believe we've improved somehow since the Hecky sacking is astonishing. I have never seen any team defend as badly. A decent manager would have had even this lot far better organised months ago.

Who gives a fuck if he puts 14 or 4 up. Fact is we are winning the game 3-1 and in total control. Seee the fucking game out. That’s exactly why we are where we are because we are a championship side. It’s our own faults not the officials simple as that we need to stop blaming every fucker and take control of our own decision making and fuck ups

Who gives a fuck if he puts 14 or 4 up. Fact is we are winning the game 3-1 and in total control. Seee the fucking game out. That’s exactly why we are where we are because we are a championship side. It’s our own faults not the officials simple as that we need to stop blaming every fucker and take control of our own decision making and fuck ups
Yes but cmon, could feel when that board went up heads went down on and off the pitch. It’s a mentality thing- the fact so much was added on because of two VAR decisions taking piss was what was so pathetic about the whole situation. It just gave Fulham a massive boost.

Yes but cmon, could feel when that board went up heads went down on and off the pitch. It’s a mentality thing- the fact so much was added on because of two VAR decisions taking piss was what was so pathetic about the whole situation. It just gave Fulham a massive boost.

Yet they didn't concede for the next 12 minutes even after the demoralising equaliser.

Quite clear today that premier league games are decided by Middle East gambling companies

1. Didn’t get a blatant penalty
2. Leno should have been sent off
3. 4th goal not offside
4. 14 minutes from where
5. Was our throw before their goal
6. Mcatee taken out through on goal, no foul
7. Osborn taken out down the wing no foul
8. Plays 16 minutes
9. Multiple baffling decisions through the game and the lack of obvious yellow cards

At least with ball boys getting the ball back to the player quickly the game isn’t slowed down too much….

Oh hang on…..

Thank god they stopped that, but their manager was free to sprint out of his technical area to grab one to get them taking a quick throw... The law change has really helped the game 🤣

Quite clear today that premier league games are decided by Middle East gambling companies

1. Didn’t get a blatant penalty
2. Leno should have been sent off
3. 4th goal not offside
4. 14 minutes from where
5. Was our throw before their goal
6. Mcatee taken out through on goal, no foul
7. Osborn taken out down the wing no foul
8. Plays 16 minutes
9. Multiple baffling decisions through the game and the lack of obvious yellow cards
I mean the 4th was offside

I am not a huge fan of rugby but I have noticed for violent conduct they sometimes allow play to go on while checking if it's a red or not. Perhaps football can look at that because the check for something while the game was stopped for a goal regardless was far too long.

Agreed, like Spurs away we just knew the outcome.

Of course it makes a difference. When that went up it changes Fulham's approach as they know there's no hurry to get the ball forward.

So it has an effect.

That said, we remain absolutely catastrophic whenever the ball gets 40 yards from our goal. To hear that some people believe we've improved somehow since the Hecky sacking is astonishing. I have never seen any team defend as badly. A decent manager would have had even this lot far better organised months ago.
this

....and Wilders subs were shocking

going from 4-1 to 3-2 I accept will have had an impact, the stoppage time thing I think is just making excuses.

To be fair, we also had 14 minutes to score a goal.

Don’t see why we took McBurnie off.

Just let him be there. He was playing well.

Not as if we’re getting anything in the next game anyway.
114 minute game with his injury record… is your suggestion?

Some fans forget that he isn’t rated by a lot of people. Half don’t want him here next season in the championship.

Now we demand he stays on for 114 minutes.

Exactly this.

If you're 3-1 up at home in the 85th minute and you don't come away with 3 points then it's entirely your own fault.

End of story.

Instead, we get another wave of VAR bashing and PREMIER LEAGUE IS CORRUPT!

Fuck me.

Exactly this.

If you're 3-1 up at home in the 85th minute and you don't come away with 3 points then it's entirely your own fault.

End of story.

Instead, we get another wave of VAR bashing and PREMIER LEAGUE IS CORRUPT!

Fuck me.
It can be both. Any of the ridiculously long times added on have always been in games where we lead. Stupid amounts of time give us ample scope to fuck it up.

Nobody says that the refs are fiddling an otherwise gloriously solid team of prime-Maldini defending… 🥰

To be right we were 3-1 up with 20mins left not 5. We have a 5min VAR check to see if there is any way to send Diaz off, another VAR check to rule out our 4th goal if the incompetent ref's on the field don't get ya VAR will. Guaranteed Everton and Forest will not go down even after having points docked for cheating that will be Luton, Burnley and little old Sheff United it is nailed on, corrupt as fuck this league.

Back
Top Bottom