Dirty Sheffield United?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can someone tell me what Henderson got booked for against Everton? On the Shoreham Vlog there was a kerfuffle between players.

It was a joke how he got booked and the 2 Everton players who did far more in terms of being hands on and hobby as fuck got fuck all.

It looked like that in the vlog. Although it wasn't really shown on any highlights of the game.

It was bang infront of us Blades fans, the Everton players got away with it, no two ways about it.

Yeah seemed like it. Also, seemed like the ref made a big deal out of it all.

It was bang infront of us Blades fans and the Everton players got away with it, make no two ways about it, it was the only reason Hendo acted the way he did.

He tried to keep the Everton player away from the melee. The guy reared up a bit and Hendo "calmed him down".

There should have been at least another 2 bookings for everton if henderson got booked. That kean up front and Coleman should have been booked for it as well if the ref was booking henderson. Was a total joke that favoured everton.

Hendo incident wasn't in the melee, helped the referee to bottle it.

He tried to keep the Everton player away from the melee. The guy reared up a bit and Hendo "calmed him down".
Really? Not how I saw it. I don't think Hendo waded in to calm things down. Or was that why you put it in inverted commas?

No there is a simple answer, Premiership refs. Physical contact of any type is not allowed. Any attempt to disrupt players hairstyles is frowned upon. Teams playing against us currently have a low foul count as we have not developed the dying swan routine favoured by premiership golden boys.

Apparently on Saturday the EPL are so concerned about our inability to fall down without physical contact they have arranged for a master class by one of the top exponents of this developing art. Step forward James Maddison.

Richarlison was pretty good at it too...
The rolling around holding his head routine and the flopping dive that won a free kick against Enda were beauties...

I think we reinforced that tag today. Whether it matters or if anyone cares who knows but I think it's true.

Baldock was quite fortunate to stay on the pitch on Sunday, of course by Prem standards but nevertheless

And again today. If he goes then there is K.Freeman, who I've loved from the past but really?

I think it was just that we struggled against them at times, some of our players were forced into fouls because of there pace and power. They are a very good side with match winners in the team. This is a great point i think and a good performance by our team

I think it was just that we struggled against them at times, some of our players were forced into fouls because of there pace and power. They are a very good side with match winners in the team. This is a great point i think and a good performance by our team

Traore yes, Enda couldn’t get near him, the rest were cynical fouls.

Is this the ‘view from Wolves’ ?

I’d never considered it but now you mention it, I’m appalled with this team. Dirtiest Blades team I’ve ever watched.

Some ‘good’ yellows today, we agree Baldock very lucky not to be sent off....Iove the Blades being competitive and really standing up to the opposition...contrast that to Chelsea yesterday, committed no fouls at all during the game?! Does that make them ‘better’ at tackling, less committed or just not interested in that part of the game...no fouls in over 90 mins of football, surely that’s a first, they’ll not suffer suspensions but then, they won’t put the fear in opponents either!

Back
Top Bottom