Dion Sanderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was poor against us at QPR and on the way home I was on the tube opposite 2 older, intelligent (ie not ranting) QPR season ticket holders who were talking about the team, who they would wd lose who they wanted to keep etc. They weren't at all complimentary about Sanderson. Said their dip in form coincided to an extent with him arriving, how they looked insecure at the back and that he was over rated as a pure defender.

Now we know fans arent a reliable source but sounded a bit similar to how we have viewed Davies.

Was poor against us at QPR and on the way home I was on the tube opposite 2 older, intelligent (ie not ranting) QPR season ticket holders who were talking about the team, who they would wd lose who they wanted to keep etc. They weren't at all complimentary about Sanderson. Said their dip in form coincided to an extent with him arriving, how they looked insecure at the back and that he was over rated as a pure defender.

Now we know fans arent a reliable source but sounded a bit similar to how we have viewed Davies.

My mate at work thought he was shite for them, and he's a very level headed qpr fan.

Who on.earth is Owen.oatasakie and which mugs paid 3 mil for him ?

From what I've seen of Sanderson I really fancied him as the long term Bash replacement. But having allegedly turned us down before in the loan market and now shown his lack of ambition by signing for Birmingham; f**k him. I do however feel his advisers may have something to do with it. I've just read an article where they're talking about getting 100 championship games on your CV to establish yourself at that level. He's probably taken the easy option to guarantee first team football rather than come and fight it out at our place.

From what I've seen of Sanderson I really fancied him as the long term Bash replacement. But having allegedly turned us down before in the loan market and now shown his lack of ambition by signing for Birmingham; f**k him. I do however feel his advisers may have something to do with it. I've just read an article where they're talking about getting 100 championship games on your CV to establish yourself at that level. He's probably taken the easy option to guarantee first team football rather than come and fight it out at our place.
Not missed owt here, didn't impress me when he played against us in the QPR match.

Back
Top Bottom