Devils Advocate - Administration

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Flumps

Reaction score
Whilst I highly doubt it would happen, I imagine should the worst become a reality well just slowly slump down in to the lower leagues.

BUT (hypothetically) should we go in to admin, things go from bad to worse, no investors etc and the club ceases to exist. The Lane is turned in to an Aldi, student flats or a vape shop - where are you getting your football fix?

Since it seems Sheffield FC are moving up S8 which is very close to me I could see myself going there, Chesterfield is just across the way but I'd feel like I'm cheating on Sheffield then.

Could anyone see themselves doing the unthinkable?

Whilst I highly doubt it would happen, I imagine should the worst become a reality well just slowly slump down in to the lower leagues.

BUT (hypothetically) should we go in to admin, things go from bad to worse, no investors etc and the club ceases to exist. The Lane is turned in to an Aldi, student flats or a vape shop - where are you getting your football fix?

Since it seems Sheffield FC are moving up S8 which is very close to me I could see myself going there, Chesterfield is just across the way but I'd feel like I'm cheating on Sheffield then.

🙈 please stop

We'll be fine, enjoy some hypotheticals.

I don't really watch any football outside of United nowadays, I literally can't be fucking bothered. So if we were to fold, I would happily take back the time and wait for the day when this increasingly corrupt and poorly officiated sport might finally consume itself, up it's own violently convulsing arsehole.

UTB though.

Imagine a scenario whereby we are leading Middlesbrough by one point going into the final day of the season and two Wembley sized comets impact earth in the Gulf of Mexico ending all life on the planet as we know it.
The Prince's recklessness with the club's finances could invoke this very scenario.

This hypothesis is as old as time. Let’s join both Sheffield clubs together…

Imagine a scenario whereby we are leading Middlesbrough by one point going into the final day of the season and two Wembley sized comets impact earth in the Gulf of Mexico ending all life on the planet as we know it.
The Prince's recklessness with the club's finances could invoke this very scenario.
bruce-willis-gettyimages-51095237.jpg
Don't worry he'll save the day

We'll be fine, enjoy some hypotheticals.

Enjoy some hypotheticals such as your beloved football club burning to the ground and going out of existence?

You're one of those types who likes chicks in stiletto's stamping on your nads, aren't you?

Here we go…

We could use the red of United and white of Wednesday and play in red and white
And play in a nice central location so it's fair for all fans getting to the ground and easy enough for the away supporters.

Oh yeah, it's all falling in to place now.

Enjoy some hypotheticals such as your beloved football club burning to the ground and going out of existence?

You're one of those types who likes chicks in stiletto's stamping on your nads, aren't you?
... not in stilettos no.

We are on the cusp, the very cusp, of the EPL the richest league in the world, 11 matches from getting promoted and into the world's oldest and most famous cup competition.

Yet you're contemplating Armageddon.

Please stop.

Thing is, if we hit rock bottom we can always count on some Blades took take us lower! 😆

I was at uni in Hull and used to pop down sometimes as is was cheap. Having a supermarket on the ground was a bonus!

You mean like Leicester & Southampton did in the third division
With the working class champion on the board
At Leicester
Not going to happen, leave this type of financial scheme up to Dum pigs 🐷

Whilst I might watch some non league, it wouldn’t feel the same.

Like watching the steeldogs at hockey. It’s ok but it’s not your team and never will be in the same way.

I’m a blade. Born one and I’ll die one….

We are on the cusp, the very cusp, of the EPL the richest league in the world, 11 matches from getting promoted and into the world's oldest and most famous cup competition.

Yet you're contemplating Armageddon.

Please stop.
Told you

Wembley bound

GET IN 😁😁😁😁

UTB

Back
Top Bottom