Devante Cole

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Constantly linked to Rangers. My thoughts are Fleetwood are rightly starting a bidding war for him at 200k its a no brainer take him and sell him on next year if it's not working but rumours the price is up to 750k which makes him a much bigger risk and not worth that gamble.....

I know we all want the perfect team now but we’ve only been in championship 6 months.

It may take another 1-2 windows to remove the dead wood and get a perfect team. But as of right now I don’t think anyone could have done any better.

I agree with the sentiment, but who is the deadwood?
I don’t think we have any. All players in that squad who are senior players (not academy graduates) are capable of doing a good job in the first team.
What we may be doing is upgrading a few and providing strength in depth so that we have competition in every position, rather than moving on this dead wood you speak of.
I think Wilder got rid of all that pretty quickly after he arrived

I agree with the sentiment, but who is the deadwood?
I don’t think we have any. All players in that squad who are senior players (not academy graduates) are capable of doing a good job in the first team.
What we may be doing is upgrading a few and providing strength in depth so that we have competition in every position, rather than moving on this dead wood you speak of.
I think Wilder got rid of all that pretty quickly after he arrived

Maybe my terminology was a little harsh. I believe people like Reed are deadwood but the others like you say need upgrading etc.

Rangers have just signed Jason Cummings (loan from NFFC)..
Doubtful if they'll be in for Cole. But...........
If Windass goes to LUFC, it will free-up extra finances...

Has no one sighed this young pacy striker yet. Maybe if he is left on the shelf at the end of the transfer window we can pick him up as bargain, thats if Chris still thinks he can do a job for us.

Who would he play instead of?

Brooks, Holmes, Clarke, Donaldson, Sharp, Wilson, Evans?

There’s simply no room for another striker. When Ched is back, if firing, Donaldson, Sharp or Wilson needs to drop out of the matchday squad to accomodate.

Chris has got his numbers just right as of now, I reckon.

I think Cole has missed his chance, especially now Wilson has arrived.

Who would he play instead of?

Brooks, Holmes, Clarke, Donaldson, Sharp, Wilson, Evans?

There’s simply no room for another striker. When Ched is back, if firing, Donaldson, Sharp or Wilson needs to drop out of the matchday squad to accomodate.

Chris has got his numbers just right as of now, I reckon.

I think Cole has missed his chance, especially now Wilson has arrived.

This is how I see it. Wilson was picked instead on Cole. We've got the better player.

It wasn't Cole's agent who messed the deal up. It was the club that asked for more money.
It's worked out really well for them. They're certs for promotion this season. It just goes to show that when a player wants to leave you should force them to stay.

Think we might have missed a punt on this guy....

Surely wont have cost a shedload.

We have moved on. We signed Wilson!
Or we could just stockpile players like Clough did.

Think we might have missed a punt on this guy....

Surely wont have cost a shedload.
Still not sure about him. Seen him on TV a few times for Fleetwood and wasn't impressed but I wondered if he was just going through the motions.

Wigan have made him available. I hope this doesn't mean we'll be back in for him

With Evans going to Wigan and us in need of a striker noticed devante Cole was not in the Wigan squad against the pork make a deal him for Evans

Back
Top Bottom