Devante Cole

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not moving into space at all at the moment. Not causing his markers any problem. Doing a good impression of wandrin abart to no avail.

Definitely playing as though his job is to just hang around and take chances if they come. That doesn’t go down with us - so it would be interesting if that conversation happens with a prospective player - if you come to us you will be required to run twice as far. Are you prepared to do that? Otherwise you won’t get much game time and neither of us will be happy!

Not moving into space at all at the moment. Not causing his markers any problem. Doing a good impression of wandrin abart to no avail.
Missed the start of the second half but it's difficult to see what he's doing off the ball due to the camera angles and Leicester dominating. Leicester's defence don't leave a lot of space behind them either. I can't say he's impressed though.

TBF. 83 mins in and I've seen nothing from him which we have so far missed this season. Obviously can't see what he's doing off the ball, but not particularly impressed with this particular performance.

Showing up a bit better now. Of course he might just have got on his mind that he’s about to make a move to a higher level club on bigger wages. It’d be hard to really give it 100% I’d have thought and risk an injury that could scupper it.

At least he's not made himself any harder to sign.

On the evidence of that he offers no more than Lavery

Liked the look of Hunter more than cole on that showing. Looks to have some raw ability and a bit of pace but don't think he'd make the jump up to the championship straight away. Possibly one to look at in the summer

Reactions: RWE
Don’t think we can read too much into his performance today. Against
Liked the look of Hunter more than cole on that showing. Looks to have some raw ability and a bit of pace but don't think he'd make the jump up to the championship straight away. Possibly one to look at in the summer

Aye - he looked a good player!

The lad who got man of the match also had a cracking game too!

Cole did very little, didn’t have much of the ball into his feet and when he did lost it more often than not.
As others said, wasn’t impressed with work rate, although he was isolated up top and so chasing around would have been pointless.

Obviously there must be more to our bid than being based on one game so Wilder and co must have seen something in him. But I have a feeling this lad won’t be coming to United. I would rather we went in for a young superstar from one of the big sides who needs games.

rubbish game to watch so far,as for cole, he aint pulling up any trees. Shows you just how hard our players work.

Don't want to be a party pooper but he looks a bit lazy. No chasing down or owt. First time i've really seen him and he aint doing much.

TBF. 83 mins in and I've seen nothing from him which we have so far missed this season. Obviously can't see what he's doing off the ball, but not particularly impressed with this particular performance.

On the evidence of that he offers no more than Lavery

I don't think any conclusions can be made based on one game, against PL opposition

Agree with you mate. It's just what I saw but am sure CW & co have seen much more assuming they are still interested.

Wilder will leave Cole under no illusions about what he expects.

If Cole's got anything about him he'll listen and respond, so for not a huge outlay we could have a good player on our hands.

Looked nothing in todays game, I think this would be a complete waste of money and he's no improvement on Lavery, Evans or Sharp. We would be better giving Thomas a chance in his place and save the club some money. By the way it was Leicester's 2nd team that they turned out today.
The one that beat us 4-1

Looked nothing in todays game, I think this would be a complete waste of money and he's no improvement on Lavery, Evans or Sharp. We would be better giving Thomas a chance in his place and save the club some money. By the way it was Leicester's 2nd team that they turned out today.
Totally agree, personally I don't think he's good enough and can't see him improving what we have already got.

He looked like a player going through the motions, more interested in not getting injured than doing anything of note. Wouldn't judge him on that performance, neither would Wilder or Knill, who I assume have had him watched on numerous occasions.

Slimani £27m
Silva £22m
Benalaoune £6m
Armartey £6m
Gray £5m
Jakupic (reserve GK) £2m
Okazaki £10m
Iheanacho £25m

Can't believe Fleetwood didn't hammer them to be honest o_O

Money can't buy love, can it

he's never impressed me at all whenever I've seen him tbh ,certainly not what we need till the end of this season because he won't get a game.

If we sign Kent on loan and don't sell Brooks I don't think we need any pacy striker. And Cole would purely be a punt for the long term.

Back
Top Bottom