Dear S24SU.com friends.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Take care both of you ,and have a great time,hopefully we will hear from you again.

Ah merde. C'est pas juste domage, c'est tres grave. Tu me manquera BB. Je sais bien la beau vie de France (petanque, vin, soleill, repas, le mer .....). Bonne chance me owd mucker.

Glad for you that you've finally got sorted :)

Live the dream BB and take care. You know where we are when you can't get a rise out of the Frenchies ;)

You'll be missed in the short term BB, don't stay away longer than necessary !!

...and hope it all works out for you both, enjoy :)

I expected BB to have a more interesting name instead of James.... Perhaps Kevin and McCabe as a surname.

If you make it to Switzerland bb pop to zug for a brew.

BB, top bloke, really chuffed for you and Gert, always follow your dreams and no regrets. Have a fantastic time. Ill look out for you return as Baiting Blade. Cheers

Ayup James
Fancy starting a Blades supporters group in the Aude, judging by your posts we'll be almost neighbours ? Irish bar in Carcassonne shows English matches

Kev

Have a great time BB I hope the French treat you well,in Quebec they won't speak to you unless you speak their broken down version of French.

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
May the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I havent felt like this since Andy MacDonald left Coronation Street.

Will you find the truth about who owns the Bramall Lane freehold in France? :)

All the best BB.
Youve always raised a smile from me, with the 'Our Gert' comments.

Dear S24SU.com friends

James aka BB & Anne aka Our Gert are leaving.

Just a few lines to say we are finally moving to France and I would like to take this opportunity to say cheerio.
To the many I have antagonised and offended I say SORRY.

James.

UP THE BLADES d'accord

Does that mean that Intergrale is free to a good home????? ;)

Does that mean that Intergrale is free to a good home????? ;)
beat me to it.. naah matt.. it would be perfect for the pyrenees.. left hooker an'all.. how about the colnago??
all the best mate.. i take it they don't have interweb in France yet??

BB anounces that he's leaving the country and the whole ground suddenly feels like a weight has been lifted from its shoulders - funny that...;)

Ayup James
Fancy starting a Blades supporters group in the Aude, judging by your posts we'll be almost neighbours ? Irish bar in Carcassonne shows English matches

Kev

Hell of an impressive castle too.

Presume you have read Labyrinth by Kate Mosse (the other one)?
I heard they were filming a mini series of the story, directed by Ridley Scott, and using the castle as it was in the book. Not sure when released on TV though - was supposed to be this year but not seen anything - anyone clue me in?

Dear S24SU.com friends

James aka BB & Anne aka Our Gert are leaving.

Just a few lines to say we are finally moving to France and I would like to take this opportunity to say cheerio.
To the many I have antagonised and offended I say SORRY.

James.

UP THE BLADES d'accord
Best of Luck to the both of you. Having done it myself and stayed for 6 years before returning, I know that you will love it.

Enjoy it mon ami, the Pyrenees are a special place and far enough away from Paris to be "vivable". How many Blades do we have in France now?

Enjoy it mon ami, the Pyrenees are a special place and far enough away from Paris to be "vivable". How many Blades do we have in France now?

We have more Blades in Languedoc than Sheffield !

French Blades are MASSIVE ! :D

Bon voyage BB, it has been great fun reading your beautifully put posts :D

I hope you discover who owns the freehold, and also treat yourself to an Audi for all your efforts in doing so :eek:

Best wishes!

All the best BB. It's been a pleasure, an education and a complete, 'Headfuck!' most of the time, but, it's been very entertaining!
BON VOYAGE!!!:)
UTB
COYRWW

Back
Top Bottom