Dear S24SU.com friends.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

beightonblade

On yer bike !
Reaction score
Dear S24SU.com friends

James aka BB & Anne aka Our Gert are leaving.

Just a few lines to say we are finally moving to France and I would like to take this opportunity to say cheerio.
To the many I have antagonised and offended I say SORRY.

James.

UP THE BLADES d'accord

You're still going to be on here though, right?
Don't they have the internet in France?

In the short term no as we are taking the opportunity to travel Europe and meander down to Paraza in a motorhome.
Long term I'll be back as Arnie put it.

Lovely part of the World BB - I was on holiday in Seregnan this year. Good look fella and keep posting. Though you have a style of your own ( :)) you will be missed. Come home to give the Blades a shout now and again, and keep in touch on here......

UTB

In the short term no as we are taking the opportunity to travel Europe and meander down to Paraza in a motorhome.
Long term I'll be back as Arnie put it.
You couldn't have planned it for the summer?
I don't know, it all seems a bit ... sudden. As if MI5 have taken the real BB in for questioning and don't expect him to be released, and try to cover their tracks with this cock & bull story of "travelling" around "Europe" in a "motorhome". Well I don't buy it. The real BB would never have used a term like "meander". Fuck the government, fuck military "intelligence"!! Free the S24SU One!!

*If I suddenly decide to go on a cycling trip down the Andes please send help. Tell the press my story. They'll never silence us!

Free the S24SU One!!

Eh? Lock the fooker up.......he's as mad as a box of frogs!

:)

*If I suddenly decide to go on a cycling trip down the Andes please send help. Tell the press my story. They'll never silence us! [/quote]

:)
James has tears in his eyes, BB would say it's McWobbleGobs fault.

Can't believe the mask has slipped. I always thought you were Charlie Chuck in real life. :)

PS - just for old times's sake, have a :eek:.

Any valedictory tune you want to put up BB ??

Well it's been.....err.......interesting.

All the best BB. Bon voyage.

Au Revoir BB, McWobblegob will be mighty relieved to have a few months of peace!!

I hope you and Gert have a fabulous trip and settle in well in France.

Up the Blades

good luck to you.
im rather quite envious and wish i could pack my family up and get away from all this fubar!.
`bonne de douche rodney,`bonne de douche`

Have a good one BB!

See you back here soon enough.

All the best.

Happy travels BB. Don't become a(ny) stranger!..Seriously though, I hope you and Gert have fun, enjoy your new life and remain forever part of the Blades disfunctional family. All the best , and UTB

Dear S24SU.com friends

James aka BB & Anne aka Our Gert are leaving.

Just a few lines to say we are finally moving to France and I would like to take this opportunity to say cheerio.
To the many I have antagonised and offended I say SORRY.

James.

UP THE BLADES d'accord

Will your Gert be giving French lessons when you return?

Back
Top Bottom