Dear Chris

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Magic Hat

Reaction score
As soon as we scored we went backwards. We needed to get the second but everyone thought we had to go safe. I wanted us to play forward but we got deeper and deeper and from a football point of view, we got what we deserved.
Your comments above are totally unfair on the players. You instigated the negative play with poor 2nd and 3rd substitutions .
Time and again you have like for like on the bench but opt for a sub that means 2 or 3 changes in team formation. This cost us yesterday and against Bristol and its unfair to blame the players.

Dear Chris,

I've got an itchiness down in my gentleman's regions. At first, I thought I might be imagining it but things are on fire down there, and I don't mean in a randy way. The missus would not want to see this.

I switched up my washing powder in the hope it was that, but to no avail - my gooch in particular is still stinging, it looks like the Japanese flag down there. I'm walking like a hooker the morning after a 3 way.

Please can you advise as to whether I can do anything to soothe my swollen sausage.

Thanks,

KIMD.

Dear Chris ,
First of all let me say as a Blade like you and Billy I know you’ll be hurting after yesterday’s results just as much as us .
Keep up the fantastic work your doing at our club , I remember before you took over and we were pottering around in division 3 and with other managers making our club look like a laughing stock being beaten by the footballing giants of that Division.
I remember when after your first 4 games of your first season , when it hadn’t started as we ( you as well I guess ) had planned, when the footballing geniuses ( know fuckalls) of this forum , were saying you were out of your depth , looked like a beaten man and should go , it’s on previous pages but I can’t be arsed to look up there names .
Thankfully there loyalty was rewarded when you won that division for our ( and your club )
Our next season in La liga , didn’t go as well as those footballing geniuses would like either ,
We only took 4 points of Sheffield Wednesday, did the double over Leeds , was involved in some of the best games of football seen in donkeys years , Fulham / Wolves at home , where some of these footballing geniuses ( know fuckalls ) said you attacked to much , no pleasing some I guess , and in our first season back finished a shit tenth in our new surroundings.
Jesus Christ , Chris what the fuck are you up to this season lad , in the top six most of the season , in the top 3 for the last few months going for Automatic promotion, get your fucking act together man the footballing ( know fuckalls ) geniuses on this forum ain’t happy .
We should be in the bottom half fighting it out with the like of our standard , Bolton , Ipswich ( who sacked the manager who’d kept them in this league for years , and are now well , relegated)
I was baffled by some of your substitution decisions yesterday Chris , but I trusted your decisions as your the manager of our club ,
I’m not a sycophant so will criticize ( constructive) but still be 100 % behind your decisions , a football supporty I think it’s called however the footballing geniuses ( know fuckalls) on here would have liked you to have made different ones to suit there footballing greatness , American football springs to mind with the team selections they want , along with some of the other 26,000 football managers at yesterday’s game
Finishing up Chris thank you for 3 great seasons no matter were this one ends ,
Yesterday as YOU well know was a shit show , unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I’ll be missing our next two home games
Plastic or bandwagon jumper I think it’s called
But will still hope you can do what’s best for our , yours and Billy’s club , and will be supporting our / your team even if we lose now till end of season
Finally Chris, after all the bollox over yesterday’s game from so called Sheffield United supporters I’m taking a break from this forum and it’s footballing no fuckalls , it’s a good job they didn’t follow us when we were shit , and battling it out both on and off the pitch mate .
All the best for our clubs future Chris
A disappointed but 100% loyal Blade
Darren “ Beeffy ” OKeeffe
D10Blade
UTB
“ Keep the Faith “

Dear Chris ,
First of all let me say as a Blade like you and Billy I know you’ll be hurting after yesterday’s results just as much as us .
Keep up the fantastic work your doing at our club , I remember before you took over and we were pottering around in division 3 and with other managers making our club look like a laughing stock being beaten by the footballing giants of that Division.
I remember when after your first 4 games of your first season , when it hadn’t started as we ( you as well I guess ) had planned, when the footballing geniuses ( know fuckalls) of this forum , were saying you were out of your depth , looked like a beaten man and should go , it’s on previous pages but I can’t be arsed to look up there names .
Thankfully there loyalty was rewarded when you won that division for our ( and your club )
Our next season in La liga , didn’t go as well as those footballing geniuses would like either ,
We only took 4 points of Sheffield Wednesday, did the double over Leeds , was involved in some of the best games of football seen in donkeys years , Fulham / Wolves at home , where some of these footballing geniuses ( know fuckalls ) said you attacked to much , no pleasing some I guess , and in our first season back finished a shit tenth in our new surroundings.
Jesus Christ , Chris what the fuck are you up to this season lad , in the top six most of the season , in the top 3 for the last few months going for Automatic promotion, get your fucking act together man the footballing ( know fuckalls ) geniuses on this forum ain’t happy .
We should be in the bottom half fighting it out with the like of our standard , Bolton , Ipswich ( who sacked the manager who’d kept them in this league for years , and are now well , relegated)
I was baffled by some of your substitution decisions yesterday Chris , but I trusted your decisions as your the manager of our club ,
I’m not a sycophant so will criticize ( constructive) but still be 100 % behind your decisions , a football supporty I think it’s called however the footballing geniuses ( know fuckalls) on here would have liked you to have made different ones to suit there footballing greatness , American football springs to mind with the team selections they want , along with some of the other 26,000 football managers at yesterday’s game
Yesterday as YOU well know was a shit show , unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I’ll be missing our next two home games
But will still hope you can do what’s best for our , yours and Billy’s club , and will be supporting our / your team even if we lose now till end of season
Finally Chris, after all the bollox over yesterday’s game from so called Sheffield United supporters I’m taking a break from this forum and it’s footballing no fuckalls , it’s a good job they didn’t follow us when we were shit , and battling it out both on and off the pitch mate .
D10Blade
UTB
“ Keep the Faith “

Smashed it Dubbers :D

As soon as we scored we went backwards. We needed to get the second but everyone thought we had to go safe. I wanted us to play forward but we got deeper and deeper and from a football point of view, we got what we deserved.
Your comments above are totally unfair on the players. You instigated the negative play with poor 2nd and 3rd substitutions .
Time and again you have like for like on the bench but opt for a sub that means 2 or 3 changes in team formation. This cost us yesterday and against Bristol and its unfair to blame the players.
But it didn't cost us against Preston or Leeds or Brentford. Weird, it's almost as if changing formation 2 or 3 times during the game isn't inherently a bad thing.

:D:shark: Caught a few with dear chris hook. Enjoyed reading the replies
My point though was Chris blaming the players when quite clearly it was his fault.

Dear Chris

You are one of (if not the) best managers this club has ever had, and I speak from watching us since around 1969/1970.

It's not often any club has a manager that 100% of the supporters actually like, trust and believe in, but you have achieved that.

As the old saying goes, "the table doesn't lie", especially at this point of the season. Lads who you had winning League One are now pushing for second spot in the Championship.

Richer clubs will come after you when this season ends, but please give it another season with the Blades, bring in a few more gems and go again.

Thank you for uniting the club, players, backroom staff and supporters.

After we scored we were in full flow for about 5 minutes and the crowd were immense. What happened after that is all a bit of a blur now :(

Dear Chris

You are one of (if not the) best managers this club has ever had, and I speak from watching us since around 1969/1970.

It's not often any club has a manager that 100% of the supporters actually like, trust and believe in, but you have achieved that.

As the old saying goes, "the table doesn't lie", especially at this point of the season. Lads who you had winning League One are now pushing for second spot in the Championship.

Richer clubs will come after you when this season ends, but please give it another season with the Blades, bring in a few more gems and go again.

Thank you for uniting the club, players, backroom staff and supporters.

Billy's Mum doesn't like Chris. You must have read her comments on here?

:D:shark: Caught a few with dear chris hook. Enjoyed reading the replies
My point though was Chris blaming the players when quite clearly it was his fault.
Absolute bollocks

Every one of those players is a professional footballer and is responsible for their own actions.

Wilder was urging them forwards but there's not a lot he can do during a game if the players collectively lack conviction.

After we scored we were in full flow for about 5 minutes and the crowd were immense. What happened after that is all a bit of a blur now :(

I’d rather it stayed a blur. Felt very much like Stevenage. A game in which I only remember Beattie having the golden chance to get us promoted. Nowt else.

I think the sense of disappointment is solely down to the magnificent job Chris Wilder and Alan Knill have done. Seriously did anyone expect to be where we are when he took over Adkins pile of shit three years ago? He’s got us believing that we can compete with anybody on our day. The blokes worked miracles. Ok he’s not perfect and makes mistakes, everybody does. I really hope this boardroom shit is solved in the summer because I can see him leaving for pastures new if whoever’s in charge doesn’t back him in the summer. It’s hard after yesterday but we need to back him and the players to the hilt for the remaining games.

Dear Diedre, I think I fancy a snail that lives in my garden. I've tried to bring it up in conversation when putting the rubbish out but I alway freeze and never reveal my true feelings. I know there's another snail interested, as the spider from the washing line has spotted them talking in a 'flirty' manner. I need to make my move quickly but how do I go about it? Most of all, how do I compete with the other snail? I've thought about surgery, maybe get some snail like features and a shell done. What do you suggest?

Dear Chris

Why not come down here and take over from me, your greatest inspiration.

Love

Neil
Cardiff.

Dear Chris,

You know when we are winning a game. Can you just pop out for a pie and Hendo's and a cup tea until the final whistle please?

Only kidding boss.

LuvDuffs

Dear Chris,

It'll be poems next.

Nigel
(Brian's lad)
Rampton

Dear Chris ,
D10Blade
UTB
“ Keep the Faith “
are you the guy that sprayed beeffy all over the subways back in the day ? ;)

Dear Chris

Do you still buy ABC and AC/DC CDs?

''Gold lamé muthafuckas SUSC''

X

Dear John...........

Back
Top Bottom