Dean Leacock?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really not sure about that one if its true. I've seen this guy look quite accomplished and I've seen him look woeful as well. If we could get the best out of him then its a half decent signing.

Dont we have a back-four full of people who fit this criteria already?

Yes.....that's what worries me. We could do without Nyron mark II.

I would like to see someone like Paddy McCarthy come in. Aggressive, experienced and commanding.

Never thought this feller was any good and always looks a disaster primed to go off when I have seen him on the TV.
Would be typical for us to sign him though and he would certainly be a Nos II
Hope this does not come to pass.

All rumour i know, but, i heard Ward to go the other way.

Be a sorry state of affairs if we end up with him but Id hope to be proved wrong.

Giving them Ward in return? Its about right one last young asset to offload thats despite his injuries.

All rumour i know, but, i heard Ward to go the other way.

Murcia posts on here under another name and got it from a member of staff at Derby.
He rarely posts but if he's heard this then it's been discussed and seriously considered at the very least.

Think it is more likely to be Quinny than Wardy if a swap is on the cards.

Murcia posts on here under another name and got it from a member of staff at Derby.
He rarely posts but if he's heard this then it's been discussed and seriously considered at the very least.

Think it is more likely to be Quinny than Wardy if a swap is on the cards

Hope not, Quinny's been playing a lot better than Ward for a long while now. In fact, probably since the pigs match that Wardy scored in. That's the last decent performance he put in for us.

As for Leacock, I don't know that much about him but if he's the one I'm thinking of he could be ok. Quite tall, fairly quick and composed on the ball.

Is he the black lad with big hair?

He is a gentleman of colour. And has been known to sport an outsized hairdo.

It is who I was thinking of then. He's looked steady when I've seen him. Strong, tall and quick with decent distribution but can dally on the ball a bit too long, but no doubt Mr. Adams would knock that out of him, what with his comments about us not taking that extra touch if there's no need.

Be a sorry state of affairs if we end up with him but Id hope to be proved wrong.

Giving them Ward in return? Its about right one last young asset to offload thats despite his injuries.

Ward has been awful since getting injured against the Pigs. What's happened to his pace? Needs to improve - hopefully he will today.

Back
Top Bottom