Dean henderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We can sign him but his weekly wages will be a few 7”s Colin Morris ...,

He's worth it.... And we would get it back 10 fold with how this lad is progressing

He will be englands no1 for a decade

One thing that puzzles me, surely Henderson realises he's a long way from becoming MU'S number two choice as keeper.
There's Romero who's been there a long time, still ambitious apparently and definitely sees himself as the heir apparent, then there's Grant who's highly rated at MU, so wouldn't it be worth a few wise words in Hendo's ear to tell him to buck his ideas up and realise that he's some way down their pecking list....the chance to establish himself at SUFC beckons, he could be number one for years to come, and in the process help this club to establish itself at the top level.

When is this to be announced BW

Dunno pal, I'll just text Wilder - give me a sec.

Seriously it's all just a strong rumour (same source that said Jags was coming in way back before he arrived). Apparently there was a buy out option in the loan deal for £20m and because of our lovely start we are now going to excercise this in January.

Seriously it's all just a strong rumour (same source that said Jags was coming in way back before he arrived). Apparently there was a buy out option in the loan deal for £20m and because of our lovely start we are now going to excercise this in January.

If it's in or around that price it will excellent business for this club. We have a rock solid defence of which Dean is a vital part, we can only improve if he signs, and by signing players of this quality it will make the Blades an ever greater attraction for other recruits.

If it's in or around that price it will excellent business for this club. We have a rock solid defence of which Dean is a vital part, we can only improve if he signs, and by signing players of this quality it will make the Blades an ever greater attraction for other recruits.

Like I say, just a rumour but some credible substance behind it. Let's see.

If we can get him we’re hardly likely to lose money on him.

I just wonder if he wants to given he could get a more established club, but he seems to love it here and I guess he’s so young why not, he can always progress elsewhere later if our progress hits a wall.

Wasn't that in the press? Sure I read something saying it was one of the things the Prince and McCabe disagreed on.

If we can get him we’re hardly likely to lose money on him.

I just wonder if he wants to given he could get a more established club, but he seems to love it here and I guess he’s so young why not, he can always progress elsewhere later if our progress hits a wall.

Come on Deano, tha's just read that and you know it makes sense, get it done lad.

It's in this article - was mentioned in court

"Mr Downes explained how the Blades would be expected to pay £20m for goalkeeper Dean Henderson in June, at the end of his loan from Manchester United, and how players will share a £10m bonus if they avoid relegation"

Wow, well spotted.

"Mr Downes explained how the Blades would be expected to pay £20m for goalkeeper Dean Henderson in June, at the end of his loan from Manchester United, and how players will share a £10m bonus if they avoid relegation"

Wow, well spotted.

The stadium and training ground worth 50 million vs hillsborough floodplain 60m mega 😂

I didn’t watch the Man U v Everton game yesterday but heard bits on the radio and by the sound of it Pickford was awful. Surely Deano will be above Pickford in the pecking order before much longer.

Are we gonna pay him 75k a week? isnt that what his new Man poo contract put him on?

No ifs and buts, we will still be in the prem next season. This Jan and the summer will be a big test on whether we still intend to be here in (at a minimum) 5 years time.

We need to be on a par, wages and fees wise, with all the bottom half clubs. We need to reward Wilder appropriately. £20m for a keeper (with the associated wages etc) of Hendo's class is nothing in this league. Looking at Heaton and Pickford recently, yes, WE could have the England's number one for years to come - unless of course he progresses even more then one of the big boys will pay big bucks for him. Everyone's a winner!

MoTD commentators said of Wesley's shot from a tight angle on Saturday "You're not going to beat a worldclass keepr from that angle".

First Sheffield United keeper to get an assist in consecutive seasons? Can't imagine it's that common.

Got one for Duffy's goal against Villa last season if memory serves.

And he’s in my fantasy football team :D

First Sheffield United keeper to get an assist in consecutive seasons? Can't imagine it's that common.

Got one for Duffy's goal against Villa last season if memory serves.

I think I’m in love ❤️

Kidnap Sir Bob Charlton.
Hendo as ransom.
Life is really that simple.

I read a statement following the court case decision, which came from McCabe that would confirm this.

He was expressing his concern about over spending and exposing the Club to financial risk, when he quoted that we have to find £20m to fund the already agreed transfer of Dean Henderson at the end of his loan period.

I read a statement following the court case decision, which came from McCabe that would confirm this.

He was expressing his concern about over spending and exposing the Club to financial risk, when he quoted that we have to find £20m to fund the already agreed transfer of Dean Henderson at the end of his loan period.

I can't imagine that's correct as I've not heard anybody else confirm it & it would have been rife chat on here.

Reactions: FYT

I’m happy to believe that...

Back
Top Bottom