David Bentley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade16

Reaction score
just read that he has had a transfer request accepted by Arsenal, anybody think Warnock should make a bid for him? It looks like we might be needing a new left midfielder if Tongey does'nt buck his ideas up fast.

Think he's a bit big headed to want to come down a league?

theres a couple other championship teams after him and im sure warnock could persuade him to join us :)

I'm not saying this is nailed on or anything. In fact I'm just posting what I've received by text. :hello:

I've just had a text from a mate in Derby saying that KM is interested in making a deal possible to loan Bentley, paying £20K/wk of his wages. :rolleyes:

I can't see it personally, would be nice if it was true tho. ;)

Would be just what we need, a bit of creativity and flair, he was awesome in this league during his time at Norwich!

Hmm I can't see it happening really but you never know.

Personally I think he's a prick, but a decent player.

Probably the most laughable thread I have EVER seen on S2 4SU.

I know things have been slooooooow on the site recently with not much going on at BDTBL but FFS.

I actually did LOL when I saw this! Whoever text you this, is clearly pulling your leg. Also, given our history with Spurs and the recall of Walker, I can't see any Spurs players heading this direction!

Come on, I did say I can't see it myself.

And as Torrix said, It's a bit slow at the mo. I'll take anything positive at the mo, even if it is fabricated nonsense which would only happen if hell freezed over.

It's a nice thought tho XD

wendy already have a Bentley... teale drives it apparently.

well considering shit going on at spurs of late, more likely robbie keane than dave bentley, summat on a tv show last week where keane mentioned with his starts at spurs limited he may like bell-end-a-me look at a loan spell in the championship.

MunXy

are you sure you didnt misunderstand the text you recieved,it actually said kevin mccabe was looking at buying a BENTLEY of the four wheeled kind.not the two legged.

this is actually a true rumour, we have enquired about him and tottenham have not rejected it they are waiting on aaron lennons injury situation from the england camp.
Bentley is aware of the situation and has an open mind about it.
this is from Kyle himself as hes been in Sheffield this weekend

Back
Top Bottom