Player Suggestion Pedro Neto

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HJBlade

Reaction score
Potentially may be available on loan due to the amount of players wolves have in his position.

He’s also had a rough season with injuries, so he’ll no doubt want to be playing next year.

Equally, think Wolves would be more than happy loaning one of their forwards to us considering we made them an absolute fortune with MGW.

What everyone’s thoughts? Would be great to have him and ndiaye behind a 9 IMO.

Given the Utd can only have 2 Prem loans next season, getting them right will be critical.
While he's a decent player from what I've seen, I would expect Utd will be targeting better players that haven't spent the majority of this season injured.

Potentially may be available on loan due to the amount of players wolves have in his position.

He’s also had a rough season with injuries, so he’ll no doubt want to be playing next year.

Equally, think Wolves would be more than happy loaning one of their forwards to us considering we made them an absolute fortune with MGW.

Isn't he more of a wide forward? Podence is decent aswell, reminds me of Hazard.

I really don't think we are a realistic location for him, even if he's looking for form/fitness.

Back
Top Bottom