Incoming? Dan Burn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thought he was good for Brighton. Maybe we can set up another thread about signing him.

Thought he was good for Brighton. Maybe we can set up another thread about signing him.

I thought the big donkey got a fairly easy ride out on the left. It was the other donkey in the middle that got exposed. Would have liked to see Mousse run at all of them a bit more when he came on.

He's doing exceptionally well playing at LB.

Ben Osborn is a better lb than Dan Burn and he's a midfielder. Enda is on a different fucking planet!

Bumpy bumpington.

I think he'd be really good cover while JOC is out. Used to playing LCB/LB so would fit in well on the overlap. Can't imagine he'd cost the world being 28 and with Brighton paying about 3m a couple of years ago for him. Also thought he did really well when we played them last season.

Finally (and this one is the most important reason) it gives me an excuse to revive the old thread.

tenor (9).gif

Maybe we could get Nigel Adkins in as a first team psychoanalyst as well.

But seriously, I think Burn has been great at Brighton over the last year.

Starts week in week out at Brighton so can't see this happening.

I rate Dan Burn, think he'd be a really natural fit for our system and would provide some much needed height at set pieces. Don't imagine Brighton doing us any favours though, wouldn't think it would be a cheap deal to get over the line.

He'd be swapping being cover at Brighton for being cover here (in the long term) but I guess he'd get a season as first choice. Can't see what's in it for Brighton though.

I also think this would be a good signing. I don't see him marauding down the flanks though, but in terms of giving us some aerial dominance at the back he'd be superb. I've been impressed when I've seen him play, although after reading all the posts about him on here during the Madkins era, I was prepared not to be. I think it would be a great move for him as well. He'd get regular football and could cover for JOC or Egan.

I also think this would be a good signing. I don't see him marauding down the flanks though, but in terms of giving us some aerial dominance at the back he'd be superb. I've been impressed when I've seen him play, although after reading all the posts about him on here during the Madkins era, I was prepared not to be. I think it would be a great move for him as well. He'd get regular football and could cover for JOC or Egan.
You don’t see him marauding down the flanks? I find that strange because he’s always been a defender who liked to get forwards. He did it regularly for Wigan as a centre back and has been playing for Brighton as an attacking full back.

I think he’d be a very good signing but I don’t think Brighton will play ball.

You don’t see him marauding down the flanks? I find that strange because he’s always been a defender who liked to get forwards. He did it regularly for Wigan as a centre back and has been playing for Brighton as an attacking full back.

I think he’d be a very good signing but I don’t think Brighton will play ball.
When I say “I don’t see him marauding down the flanks” what I really mean is I know fuck all about him and have only ever seen him once, but I’ve read lots of threads on here about him so I’m still an expert. 🤔

When I say “I don’t see him marauding down the flanks” what I really mean is I know fuck all about him and have only ever seen him once, but I’ve read lots of threads on here about him so I’m still an expert. 🤔
You’re not alone.

And just to make me look a twat, Sky’s line up is showing him playing centre half later. I bet he doesn’t cross the fucking half way line.

Back
Top Bottom