Crewe then..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

super_pig

Reaction score
so what do we reckon??
same team??
they lost their last game at Shrewsbury 1-0.. currently sitting mid table
seeing as we beat high flying Stevo in the last game comfortably i reckon expectations will be high.. they 'did' beat Donny a couple of games ago at Donny though..
Discuss :D

We must keep the same line-up. All of our players seemed to display a willingness to attack and an intelligence and level of movement that has been sadly lacking in all of our other games this season. This allowed McDonald to control the game.

Here we go again, worry,worry,worry bout the other team,fuck the other team let em worry bout us, at this stage every one know's we're hard to break down{ que hammering}, and they will most likely have to score more than once, m.m tits away, mk trons, brentford{please} crawley away will be our hardest away game, and IF we play like we did satdi we should be a match for anyone in this div.and with a good goalkeeper,3 good defenders,and kitson to come back so much the better, we have good,not great back up, and if we can add 1/2 players in jan all the better, in my view come satdi at 5 we'll be level with toytown tramps team at the top. with them winning tonight and drawing or gettin beat on satdi.U.T.B.

Here we go again, worry,worry,worry bout the other team,fuck the other team let em worry bout us, at this stage every one know's we're hard to break down{ que hammering}, and they will most likely have to score more than once, m.m tits away, mk trons, brentford{please} crawley away will be our hardest away game, and IF we play like we did satdi we should be a match for anyone in this div.and with a good goalkeeper,3 good defenders,and kitson to come back so much the better, we have good,not great back up, and if we can add 1/2 players in jan all the better, in my view come satdi at 5 we'll be level with toytown tramps team at the top. with them winning tonight and drawing or gettin beat on satdi.U.T.B.

I follow 'Here we go again'. Is the rest in Hibernian?

two thumping wins on the spin aint our style. i'll be more than happy with a 1-0 deflected goal off somebodys bum, long as we get 3 points. not that id turn down a 6-0 if it feels like coming our way :cool:

6-0 to us i mean! just in case!

anybody know why miller couldnt get in crewes first team. in league two. :confused:

anybody know why miller couldnt get in crewes first team. in league two. :confused:

Good question.

He doesn't look comfortable with his back to goal, but going the other way his movement, anticipation and finishing have looked very good so far. Perhaps he needs the right sort of player to play alongside - someone like Porter or Kitson?

Or perhaps he's just crap and we've not noticed yet... :)

bloody hell its freezing. hope its warmer at bdtbl. might need me mittens for this one. the days of me going in just me jeans and a blades top are long gone.

yeah, i do wonder if maybe he's really crap and we dont know it yet! but positive thinking...if he scores 2 or 3 tonight crewe will feel a bit silly! :D

anybody know why miller couldnt get in crewes first team. in league two?

Maybe he had a Billy Sharp experience there?

lol yeah thats true. or a "nearly every player weve sold to leeds" moment.

Didn't Crewe also sell their top goalscoring striker to Man U in the summer?

I follow 'Here we go again'. Is the rest in Hibernian?
I'm sorry pinchy, my good man allow me to extrapulate my position.
1. fuck the opposition let them worry about our good selfs
2.m.m tits = melinda messenger= swindon
3m.k trons= mk dons
4 brentford they were shit last time I saw them if we play like we did saturday etc,etc
5 LJF,Hill,Mcmahon,= 3 defenders.
6 it would be Gaeilge over here or pogue mahone = kiss my arse. :p

so what do we reckon??

I reckon this'll be the first home league match I've missed for four years.

Just getting over a bout of what felt like amoebic dysentery and I don't fancy any more traumas of the body malfunction kind while far, far away from a friendly khazi. It's been both Bradford and Bingley for most of yesterday and this morning too. (Mrs SV, who is a nurse and therefore out of touch with male suffering says it's just "a tummy bug", but what would she know? All the NHS are idle communists anyway.;))

Just thought I'd share that with you all.:D Enjoy the match.

any win will do but would be nice to carry saturdays form into tonight, no 2 games are the same though so i hope we dont expect to just turn up tonight and bag the points. Consistancy is what gets you promoted , if we repeat or better saturday we will be way to good for Crewe tonight imo. UTB

Tonight I expect the lads to sing.....

"Shoreham's got the squirts, Shorehams got the squirts e i adde 'o Shorehams's got the squirts......"

My prediction - Blades 2 Crewe 0

I'm expecting another convincing win. The attacking formation will hopefull suit us again!!:)
UTB
COYRWW

Tonight I expect the lads to sing.....

"Shoreham's got the squirts, Shorehams got the squirts e i adde 'o Shorehams's got the squirts......"

My prediction - Blades 2 Crewe 0

Hope you left after half an hour.

If we have a home match on a Sat and a Tues we never seem to manage to win them both...

During the last season in which we achieved promotion we drew at home with Crewe. Perhaps it's an omen!

And had a penalty claim turned down late on. Nailed on promotion season then.

I remember that well - Akinbiyi bursting through, lining up his shot from around 12 yards and being wrestled to the ground by a defender. And it took some wrestling to get Ade "built like a brick shithouse" Akinbiyi to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom