Could WBA replace West Ham as the villian

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m sorry, I thought I was on a Sheff Utd fans forum, I didn’t realise I was being assessed for a job hahaha

I’m doing pretty well in life (work wise) who’d of thought it ;)
Not having a dig mate. It just annoys me that schools don’t seem to teach English properly and that can impact on people’s future.

Incidents on the pitch can be forgiven and forgotten.
Injustices which arise out of corruption at club and FA level eg West Ham can't.
It's funny you mention that because many fans still hold grudges against Ainsworth for ending Whitehouses career on the pitch, and understandably so.

Both that incident and West Ham were injustices and should not be forgotten, but in the end we do have to move on and not let history burden the present too much.
The OP was clearly searching for events to fit into a victim narrative, and whilst I understand that, given our history, I just don't think it's the way to go.

I sumtime wish they’d had a better season so they have lest time on their hand to be posting on here..

Mist be quite in s6?

I refer to the Carlos Tevez affair that denied our right to stay in the premiership.I am drawing an analogy with Dwight Gale who dived in the match against Nottingham Forrest and as a result from the misguided penalty gained WBA a point to which they are not entitled.
I have a dreadful feeling that knowing our luck that point could deprive us of promotion..
Anyone else considered this matter?
not even comparable in any way.

West sham played a player they shouldn't have for months
Then lied at an investigation and were permitted to carry on playing him
Then found guilty of lying and allowed to carry on playing him in spite of him still being illegally signed
And not deducted points because that wouldn't be fair on their fans

versus

A dive, a bit like something that happens most weeks

Back
Top Bottom