Could WBA replace West Ham as the villian

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No.
West Bromwich Albion - Honourable old football club from an area famed for hard work, engineering, and metal bashing. See SUFC.
West Ham United - None of the above. Entitled cheating twats.

Have course, one have the things Blades of always thought have as being have great importance is fairness on and havef the pitch. Gayle, ofing dived to gain points for one have our promotion rivals, is one have those things that of always got our backs up, but does it come close to what West Ham of done? Have course not! Would of thought that wouldn't of needed spelling out.

I don't care in the slightest. The English language has always evolved and a bit of grammar pedantry has probably always existed. You are who your are, and you speak/write how you do. It's all fine

It's not evolution when it's clearly wrong. Where's the link between of and have?

Oh ffs, not evrybody is gunna right the Queens english on evry post. The point is more impotent and should be what we are cons.... concint.....konsen...... focassing on.

Its not nesesery to keep pulling people up over there Grandma.

And by the way, what the fuck is a villian? ;)

Have course, one have the things Blades of always thought have as being have great importance is fairness on and havef the pitch. Gayle, ofing dived to gain points for one have our promotion rivals, is one have those things that of always got our backs up, but does it come close to what West Ham of done? Have course not! Would of thought that wouldn't of needed spelling out.

Best post on here ever.

Some of our fans really need to let go of this victim mentality.

Stop expecting there to be a 'villain' to conveniently blame if we don't succeed. Football is a messy game, with plenty of injustice and bad decisions but these things happen and the best teams rise above them and succeed regardless.

You can be sure Wilder doesnt think in this way. He just gets on with it, which is why we are where we are.
Incidents on the pitch can be forgiven and forgotten.
Injustices which arise out of corruption at club and FA level eg West Ham can't.

Is this a good time to mention that I loose my lose grip on my temper when people say loose when they mean lose?

Is this a good time to mention that I loose my lose grip on my temper when people say loose when they mean lose?

My mate does this and on one particular bad day, I went absolutely mental at him about it. He was shocked and I was ashamed. It had just built up after years of seeing it.

I should of just left it :eek:

My mate does this and on one particular bad day, I went absolutely mental at him about it. He was shocked and I was ashamed. It had just built up after years of seeing it.

I should of just left it :eek:
You did the right thing.

I bet the fucker says borrow when he means lend too. As in ‘can you borrow me your pen’

The link is the spoken word. It's influenced the written word. In 300 years it will be adopted as formal English. Probably.
Cowabunga, dude. It's just communication, innit. If you understand the language in context, job done. Why belittle others on an internet football forum?

Cowabunga, dude. It's just communication, innit. If you understand the language in context, job done. Why belittle others on an internet football forum?
Not belittling anybody. That post was in response to something said by somebody else - I'm not getting hung up on grammar - quite the opposite. Maybe read my other comments in this thread before coming over all teenage mutant ninja turtle on me.

Not belittling anybody. That post was in response to something said by somebody else - I'm not getting hung up on grammar - quite the opposite. Maybe read my other comments in this thread before coming over all teenage mutant ninja turtle on me.
Yyyyeah I know. I was agreeing with you in your response to Fanny magnet - maybe look up "Cowabunga" before getting all "Jack O'Connell's noggin" on me :D

cowabunga
Dictionary result for cowabunga
/ˌkaʊəˈbʌŋɡə,ˌkɑːwəˈbʌŋɡə/
exclamation
INFORMAL
  1. used to express delight or satisfaction.

A lot of people do say it though. I don’t do job interviews anymore but if I did and someone said ‘of’ instead of have, they wouldn’t get a job. It just makes someone sound stupid and poorly educated
Even if they were perfectly qualified for and experienced in the position?

Even if they were perfectly qualified for and experienced in the position?
They wouldn’t be. The job I’d be interviewing them for would necessitate a reasonable command of the English language and would be potentially client facing.

They wouldn’t be. The job I’d be interviewing them for would necessitate a reasonable command of the English language and would be potentially client facing.

I’m sorry, I thought I was on a Sheff Utd fans forum, I didn’t realise I was being assessed for a job hahaha

I’m doing pretty well in life (work wise) who’d of thought it ;)

I refer to the Carlos Tevez affair that denied our right to stay in the premiership.I am drawing an analogy with Dwight Gale who dived in the match against Nottingham Forrest and as a result from the misguided penalty gained WBA a point to which they are not entitled.
I have a dreadful feeling that knowing our luck that point could deprive us of promotion..
Anyone else considered this matter?

I don’t think it’s a real concern for me Salopian Blade. We’re well ahead of par in terms of my expectations for the season. I desperately want promotion, but feel both relaxed and confident that we’ll “leave everything on the pitch” as a team to try and get it. I’m too busy enjoying the moment!

I don’t think it’s a real concern for me Salopian Blade. We’re well ahead of par in terms of my expectations for the season. I desperately want promotion, but feel both relaxed and confident that we’ll “leave everything on the pitch” as a team to try and get it. I’m too busy enjoying the moment!

If you’d of offered us a playoff spot at the beginning of the season I’d of snapped your hand off and I still would.

I think most fans feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom