[CONFIRMED] Ryan Flynn signs from Falkirk

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why does the phrase "it's up to Ryan to agree personal terms" still make me feel like it's miles away and may not happen !

Let's hope we have another Jock Bryson on our hands :)

Or another Willie Falc..... oh shiiiiiiit!:p

An excellent signing - well done Danny Wilson!!!!

A much more inspiring than the proposed signing of JP McGovern.

Ryan Flynn, Ryan Flynn running down the wing .......

Youngest looking 22 year old ever. Impressed with the signing. Yeates out Flynn in and saved 50k and I bet he is on a lot less than Yeates. Lets hope this winger lives up to expectations.

Funny how Falkirk are ecstatic over the six figure sum. Shows the worlds apart the two divisions are in.

Started at Liverpool - TICK
Moved to Scotland to gain experience - TICK
Tracked by Hearts but thought, sod this Scottish league - TICK

I think that ticks all the boxes. Well done Danny boy !

Started at Liverpool - TICK
Moved to Scotland to gain experience - TICK
Tracked by Hearts but thought, sod this Scottish league - TICK

I think that ticks all the boxes. Well done Danny boy !

Never played for the Pigs or Swindon - TICK

Sothall_Blade

Nearly spat my coffee all over the monitor LOL

What?

Todays question of the day then, for 10 points. Bryson was from Kilmarnock.
Who was the last player signed from Falkirk?

The OS is always so far behind. I think everyone knows about it before them sometimes. Good capture just before the flight to Malta.

Yes listened to interview hope he's as good has danny makes out, because we do need pace.

Sorry, I meant who was the last player we sold to Falkirk.....

Just spoken to a Falkirk fan who says he is a red hot prospect if we can get him motivated. All the skills and was batting well below his potential where he was.

He also said he needed to move clubs because he was wasted there. Surprised he didn't end up playing in the SPL. I assume we are a better option than Hearts though (mind you isn't anywhere a better option than there!)

Ryan Flynn Ryan Flynn running down the wing,
Ryan Flynn Ryan Flynn fastest ******* Thing,
He'll score a goal,
He's better than Joe Cole,
Ryan Flynn Ryan Flynn

Falkirk? some bugget there has just won the euro millions, he might be a fan and buy him back!1 ;-)

Just spoken to a Falkirk fan who says he is a red hot prospect if we can get him motivated. All the skills and was batting well below his potential where he was.

He also said he needed to move clubs because he was wasted there. Surprised he didn't end up playing in the SPL. I assume we are a better option than Hearts though (mind you isn't anywhere a better option than there!)

Hearts considered but never actually put a bid in for him. Jim Jefferies rates him very highly, but had he signed for Hearts he would have been competing against two million-pound plus rated wingers in Andy Driver and David Templeton, as well as Rudi Skacel - not to mention Suso and Arvydas Novikovas (looks at his assist for the winner against hibs on new years day).

Had either of those five (!!!!) moved on, Hearts would probably have looked to sign him, but as it is Hearts loss is Sheffield United's gain, Ryan Flynn is a very. very good young player and the Blades have got him for a steal relatively speaking.

I work in Falkirk and have seen Flynn several times. He is a really good, skillful player, but my Gran could push him off the ball! Im not sure he has the strength for the rough and tumble of the 1st division!

I work in Falkirk and have seen Flynn several times. He is a really good, skillful player, but my Gran could push him off the ball! Im not sure he has the strength for the rough and tumble of the 1st division!

Fair points, but if he can survive getting the shit kicked out of him in the rather industrial Scottish First Division, he'll do fine in League One!!!!

Texted my Hibs mate for his thoughts on Ryan Flynn. He told me that he and I saw him score for Falkirk against Hibs in August 2009(Hibs fought back to win 3-1) but i couldnt remember! my mate said flynn plays like an old fashioned winger and likes to attack on the left

Back
Top Bottom