tyke1889
Active Member
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2015
- Messages
- 2,200
- Reaction score
- 2,906
Never enough reasons to post thisAlso sang it for Andros Townsend at Palace I think.
https://share.google/NSrkLtTwkPSdv2WVi
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
Never enough reasons to post thisAlso sang it for Andros Townsend at Palace I think.
But writing on a Sheff Utd chat site, where most of the comments are about the 2 aforementioned subjects….maybe in denialI have to say I disagree.
I’m trying to stop giving a fuck about things I have no control over.
I’m currently sat on the balcony of an Albufeira apartment not even thinking about wilder or COH
All is well in crab world
ToucheBut writing on a Sheff Utd chat site, where most of the comments are about the 2 aforementioned subjects….maybe in denial![]()
Touche
Never learn, never learn.Seven hours with a chainsaw and 14 holly trees filled my day
They used to. But my phone has Siri built in. So thanks to the wonders of AI all I have to say is “hey siri, spout some of my usual crap” and voila, the wonders of AI.To be honest, I've always had my doubts about whether you are even a proper crab.
I mean, don't the pincers get in the way when you're typing?
That be witchcraft, I tell ye. Nought good will come from playing satan's children in an advanced wide role, god forgive me.Had forgotten it was possible for a forward to run alongside a defender and then actually go past them![]()
Always liked Gordon
He could well be but I like the way he plays - apart from some of the theatricsI always thought he was a moron
To be honest, I've always had my doubts about whether you are even a proper crab.
I mean, don't the pincers get in the way when you're typing?
He could well be but I like the way he plays - apart from some of the theatrics
I always thought he was a moron
But he’s also cool & trendyI always thought he was a moron
Were any of our scouting team there?It didn't work out too badly for me. I saw Harrogate Town beat Eastleigh 4-1. 2 cracking Harrogate goals as well as 2 disallowed goals. Fit looking players. No feigning injury. Nice Sunny afternoon![]()
Ref blew early for half time and brought them all back on didn't he?I’m watching Oldham v Salford and really enjoying it.
Neither, I'm afraid.If he knows the answer to that he’s either
1) Our scouting team (probably all our scouting team) or
2) A frigging genius.
I guess 1 & 2 are possible at the same time but that would make our scouting team out to be genius.
I'm a long term admirer of Brad Dolaghan. Unfortunately not sure he's going to get strong enough for a loftier career. Great goal scoring instincts though, really good movement etc.It didn't work out too badly for me. I saw Harrogate Town beat Eastleigh 4-1. 2 cracking Harrogate goals as well as 2 disallowed goals. Fit looking players. No feigning injury. Nice Sunny afternoon![]()
YesRef blew early for half time and brought them all back on didn't he?
Bit harsh.View attachment 244906
I always assumed he resembled Dr Zoidberg and he typed with his tentacle things round his mouth.
View attachment 244906
I always assumed he resembled Dr Zoidberg and he typed with his tentacle things round his mouth.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?