Classic shirt help!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CurseofOnuora

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been having a cupboard clear out and found a couple of match worn shirts from the 90s. I've not got the foggiest as to who they belonged to as I've acquired them from my dad. Obviously back then there was just a number. So...stattos! The big questions are: who wore number 3 in the 94-95 season and who wore 15 during the 96-97 season.

Possibly looking to sell these so bonus points for anyone who could suggest a contact or means of doing this.....ta!

(Also found a match worn Ted Hemsley shirt from the 70s.which I'm definitely wanting to keep hold of!) It could very Well be the shirt in this photo!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930-125102_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-125102_Google.jpg
    709.5 KB · Views: 17

Hello all! I've been having a cupboard clear out and found a couple of match worn shirts from the 90s. I've not got the foggiest as to who they belonged to as I've acquired them from my dad. Obviously back then there was just a number. So...stattos! The big questions are: who wore number 3 in the 94-95 season and who wore 15 during the 96-97 season.

Possibly looking to sell these so bonus points for anyone who could suggest a contact or means of doing this.....ta!

(Also found a match worn Ted Hemsley shirt from the 70s.which I'm definitely wanting to keep hold of!) It could very Well be the shirt in this photo!
No squad numbers in those years outside the top flight. Number 3 in 94/95 though? Probably Roger Nilsen.

Sure we only had 3 subs too so Number 15 was probably a spare incase a sub got injured in the warm up or if someone got blood on their shirt??

Ahhh yes. It most probably is Nilsen. Thanks for the info on number 15. I'll probably spruce it up a bit and use it for some football in which case!

No squad numbers in those years outside the top flight. Number 3 in 94/95 though? Probably Roger Nilsen.

Sure we only had 3 subs too so Number 15 was probably a spare incase a sub got injured in the warm up or if someone got blood on their shirt??
Superstitious times, number 13 was often avoided!

1-11, 12, 14, 15.

Back
Top Bottom