Ciaron Brown

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Good Championship-level defender. Wouldn't be against it if he's being seen as a third/fourth choice.
 
I’m beginning to hate the word ‘versatile’ when it refers to potential targets. It usually means that he can play a number of positions, but none of them very well..
 
I’m beginning to hate the word ‘versatile’ when it refers to potential targets. It usually means that he can play a number of positions, but none of them very well..

Every decent squad at this level needs at least a couple of those types.
Preferably they're at least steady in multiple roles, mind.
 



We have 25 players that are over 21.

So I’d take any links to January signings with a pinch of salt.

We aren’t going to be signing anyone until we’ve offloaded somebody. I can’t see us having a senior pro on the books and having them just sit out the last 6 months of the season.
 
We have 25 players that are over 21.

So I’d take any links to January signings with a pinch of salt.

We aren’t going to be signing anyone until we’ve offloaded somebody. I can’t see us having a senior pro on the books and having them just sit out the last 6 months of the season.
Cooper will be sold. Probably Burrows and Seriki too
 
Cooper will be sold. Probably Burrows and Seriki too
Certainly if we don’t get a mode on securing our key players under contract then some will.

This is the whole false economy of not having more faith in youth.

Rather than bringing in Ayew on a reported 500k per annum, could we not use those funds to secure Cooper on a more long term contract?
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom