Chris Wood?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We should have snapped his hands off, he’s the kind of player we need for the Neanderthal football we seem to be playing this season.

Slow news for sufc?

Yesterday how many dribbles mcatee did against Man u today strikers we couldn't afford.

Christ

Not signing Dovbyk or Mostafa Mohamed was a big mistake if we had the chance to. At least we got Souza and Traore though, for 15m

Yep, I revel in my football team heading towards breaking new records for Premier League shitness, it’s what I live for.
Fucking right you do
Always half a dozen or so of you grief wankers pop up on here in times like this and wallow around in your own shit 24 hrs a day

Fucking right you do
Always half a dozen or so of you grief wankers pop up on here in times like this and wallow around in your own shit 24 hrs a day
Forums work by having differing opinions, if the world shared your opinions on all matters it would be like a real life Mad Max film.

If we coudln't afford kieffer moore in the premier league deary me

Forest offered us Wood and either Dennis or Shelvey on Deadline Day, but each of their salaries would have been far greater than our current highest earner.

Back
Top Bottom