Chema Sanz

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Our assistant manager apparently, I know nothing about him (it might be my ignorance here). But previous assistants (Alan Knill and Kevin Blackwell for example) have played a big part in the manager's success. The rest of the management team seem to be quite anonymous.

I just want to know what he listens to on his airpod during the game.

Not bothered about anything else.

Our assistant manager apparently, I know nothing about him (it might be my ignorance here). But previous assistants (Alan Knill and Kevin Blackwell for example) have played a big part in the manager's success. The rest of the management team seem to be quite anonymous.
Maybe if we gave him and the manager a bit of time maybe he will become a big part of our success, I don’t think 3 months is long enough !

Maybe if we gave him and the manager a bit of time maybe he will become a big part of our success, I don’t think 3 months is long enough !
I agree. I'm definitely not in the Slav Out brigade. He needs a chance to bring in his own players (if the Prince allows it).

Inexperienced in English football. Like other backroom staff. Like Board of Directors. Like the owner. How did we get in this bloody mess!

Inexperienced in English football. Like other backroom staff. Like Board of Directors. Like the owner. How did we get in this bloody mess!
By storming up from League One to the top half of the Premier League between 2016 and 2020. Terrible wasn’t it.

Before coming to us he was assistant manager at Valencia. A superior club in every way to ours. He's got more experience than any of our previous assistant managers at assisting a top club.

Was he not Slav’s manager when Slav was playing ?

I know his naan

Back
Top Bottom