Cheating Bastards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saka!.....Would you be happy if one of our players did this?

• No never, I would sooner get relegated with dignity.

• Not really but exaggerating a true foul helps the ref make a decision

• Why not, everyone else is doing it.

• Hell yeah, do anything possible to try and gain an advantage.

• If we started this behaviour I'm off to support Rotherham

Results are only viewable after voting.

PTBlade

Retired
Reaction score
Watching Saka trying hard to get a penalty, rather than try and score got me thinking.

Went for yes. It’s part and parcel of football. If you want to see proper football, get yourselves off to a non-league game. Tired of seeing us get fucked over by other teams doing it. There’s zero point in the “honest” way of football. You’ve seen what clattercunt has said about us in the past.

You forgot the option

"No as we can not fake any foul to save our lives" (ref the many Basham attempts)

If a player for England in the world cup final can cheat us the winning penalty then he has my blessing..

The rest of the world cheated in WCF 's over the years, more than once sending us out..

Can't beat em, join em.

Watch the Man Utd/Liverpool match back. The penalty awarded at the end was never a penalty. Wan Bissaka slides in but doesn't make contact with Elliott. Elliott moves towards Wan Bissaka, stops running so that he falls forward and as he does his trailing leg makes contact with Wan Bissaka. So Elliott made contact with Wan Bissaka and not vice versa. Never a penalty but VAR deemed it to be.

This is another example of players cheating. I've seen this countless times where players stop running and cause contact, often with them making contact and not the offending player. Referees and VAR award them and pundits lap them up.

As soon as I watched it on MOTD I said to myself there was no contact from Wan Bissaka, but the idiots in the studio talked as if it was a stonewell penalty.

What makes me both laugh and boil my piss is the general dishonesty all round. A player could have last contact with a ball for it to out for a throw in or corner. When the correct decision is given they argue with the linesmen as if they got the decision wrong when they know too bloody well that they touched it last. This is why I laugh when managers moan about referees after coaching their players to lie and cheat.

Same with a two footed challenge. A player could slide in two footed from behind, take out the player nearly causing a career ending injury. As soon as the referee comes over the offending teams players surround the referee proclaiming innocence and begging for him to not send a player off.

Annoyingly at the start of the season referees started clamping down on dissent with new rules to card players for it. As the season has gone on players have reverted back to arguing with the referees unpunished.

I've always despised cheats and wish referees with a pair of balls would card them. Take the injured player who rolls around on the floor needing treatment. They're so badly injured that they need the support of the physio to leave the pitch as they can't walk without limping. They return to the pitch limping and immediately join an attack, where the limp immediately dissappears and they mever limp again as soon as they can join in a counter attack. Card the bastards!!! This one boils my piss more than any other. I can remember Mamadou Sidibe doing it at Bramall Lane for Stoke and I hated him ever since.

I saw the last minute Saka attempted con job. He’s left footed, if he’d carried on, he’d have been able to just roll the ball passed the keeper. Very strange decision, I always thought he was an honest sort of a player tbh, certainly was but I suppose they get encouraged to go down at the slightest touch

He's probably on a bigger bonus for winning penalties than he is for scoring a goal, so fuck the fans, fuck football, fuck his team mates, fuck the manager, and fuck playing the game fairly.

I saw the last minute Saka attempted con job. He’s left footed, if he’d carried on, he’d have been able to just roll the ball passed the keeper. Very strange decision, I always thought he was an honest sort of a player tbh, certainly was but I suppose they get encouraged to go down at the slightest touch
Honest? 😂
He got booked for diving against us when we first got to prem under wilder

Back
Top Bottom