Chant at Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can you hear me calling out your name. Weā€™re Sheff United and weā€™re on the piss again. Somethings happening, happening to me. Spent all my money on watching SUFC.

I wanna follow you everywhere.

Rip off of a City song.

"Spent all my money watching Auston Trusty" fits so much better

I always recall Oldham away early 90s.

Singing oh when the blades slowly.

It was epic. Felt like it lasted a whole half without kicking in

I was only about 15 so it was provably shit and sang fir 2 mins...but I enjoyed it
I think it was Swindon away too. Terrible, terrible game 0-0 I think. But the above song sung most of the game was great.

They sang Hey Jude after they won the league in 1929. Paul McCarthys granddad heard at Anfield and sang it to Paul a few years later when he was a baby.

Source: made up facts about The Beatles, written by Mark Moorhouse
More importantly, how many fans did they take?

What was that we used to sing in the 1960ā€™s which ended Ā« ā€¦and weā€™re knocking on Europes door Ā« ?

Dat was a big hit bitd.

Who's that team they call United?
Who's that team we all adore?
We think you'll understand
We're the best team in the land and We're knocking on Europe's door.

Man U started this song but the Scots also had a version for the 1978 World Cup. The manager was Ally McCloud

We're on the march with Ally's army
We're going to the Argenteen
And we'll really run amuk
When we win the World Cup
Cos Scotland are the greatest football team.

Man U started this song but the Scots also had a version for the 1978 World Cup. The manager was Ally McCloud

We're on the march with Ally's army
We're going to the Argenteen
And we'll really run amuk
When we win the World Cup
Cos Scotland are the greatest football team.
The Scottish song for the 1998 world cup was called "Don't Come Home Too Soon" šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

"Eyes right, Foreskins tight, Bollocks to the front, We're the boys who make the noise and we're only after cunt, oh the heroes of the night, and we'd rather fuck than fight, We're the soldiers of the Bolton fusiliers"

I remember seeing this in 442 decades ago and it's always stuck with me. No idea of the tune

I was only about 15 so it was provably shit and sang fir 2 mins...but I enjoyed it
If that's the same one I'm thinking of it lasted ages and it kept speeding up and slowing down...sometimes almost a gospel feel to it! :D One of the highlights of following the Blades. Actually remember nothing about the match though! šŸ˜†

If that's the same one I'm thinking of it lasted ages and it kept speeding up and slowing down...sometimes almost a gospel feel to it! :D One of the highlights of following the Blades. Actually remember nothing about the match though! šŸ˜†
Still think you mean Swindon away. And it was eminently forgettable.

Great way to describe it. Gospel. People were dancing like in a gospel choir.

reading some of comments on here regarding that song i expected it to be proper cringe but when i watched a vlog that popped up from a guy who i dont think is a blade but went in away end it sounds actually quite good the ahooo isn't belted out it fits well i think anyway.

Any excuse to post the actual song.

On the concourse at half timeā€¦
ā€˜Who sings that everywhere song?ā€™
ā€˜Fleetwood Macā€™
ā€˜Letā€™s keep it that wayā€™

I remember that! That and having the sun in my eyes (who would have thought the sun shone in Oldham ;) )

Back
Top Bottom