Championship ground capacities

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Craven Cottage should rise up a few places once the new stand is ready. Apparently 29,600

Ours is not 32,702.

It was reduced on entry to the PL in 2019.

That was the attendance versus Man Utd, which was a total sell out.
Stadium capacities are a bit of a red herring because they don’t represent the maximum number of tickets that can be sold.

For example…..in the PL we lost quite a lot of seats in the South stand because they were required for media.
Now we’re in the Championship maybe we can claim those seats back.

Also in the PL we made available every seat in the bottom tier to away fans, this was 2,950.
However I’ve noticed we’ve given Birmingham 2,550 tickets.
So obviously SAG are insisting on restrictions, 400 seats will have netting over them to separate the away end from the South stand.
This is an improvement on the last time we were in the Championship, previously they only allowed us to sell 2,100 to 2,200 tickets.in the away end.

Last edited:
In what possible way does this matter?

Because once again, HMS Piss the league would top another table, had they not been cheated out of their rightful place by the jealous Blades that run the EFL.

They are massive, don't you know?

Go online to purchase a ticket and then you will see the number of unavailable seats or restricted view seats.

The stadium is very off kilter, it's like a blind joiner has built a table without a spirit level or measuring tape

A whole row or two was removed from the south stand wasn't it?

More removed in away end, and also due to press areas.
Around 50-60 seats I think...I lost mine! Not that I kept going on about it! 🤣

This was to create around 80 or so media seats (on top of the old smaller area right at the back of the South Stand)

So the huge new press box area I assume will be almost empty this season aside from Shield, Hall, Henmingham and Biggs occasionally...and a few away journos.

Not sure the world press will be as keen to cover SUFC v Luton.🤔

Back
Top Bottom