Carl Dickinson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Houso

Reaction score
Rumours on dingle boards that he's in talks with us. They're gutted that there's even a rumour about it.

Would prefer him to Capaldi.

Would be better than getting Capaldi.

Yep that Dickinson seems a decent player. Better defensively than Capaldi and younger I believe????

Angie's...

Would be a great signing.

Agreed, if only for how much it would piss the dingles off.

The rumour has also been posted elsewhere by a Stoke fan.

I'm encouraged by the way we seem to be trying to build a very physical side, it's the right approach for this section (as long as there's some pace in the side as well).

Talk of him coming to us on a season-long last week but it's being reported that he's about to snub us for a permenent move to Preston.

Talk of him coming to us on a season-long last week but it's being reported that he's about to snub us for a permenent move to Preston.

In that case we ought to stick our fucking neck out a millimeter for a change and sign the lad. But thats not how we do things is it?!

In that case we ought to stick our fucking neck out a millimeter for a change and sign the lad. But thats not how we do things is it?!

It's never straight-forward, perhaps he didn't want a loan and was only interested in a permanent deal. Mind you, as we seem to be re-creating Stoke's promotion winning team, you'd think he'd jump at the chance.

It's never straight-forward, perhaps he didn't want a loan and was only interested in a permanent deal. Mind you, as we seem to be re-creating Stoke's promotion winning team, you'd think he'd jump at the chance.

Rumour was, from some Stokie on another board, that he did want a permanent deal, and we were going for it too, so not sure if this is just mischief making by the papers as by all accounts he was supposed to be coming down to BDTBL today. We shall see I suppose.

Rumour was, from some Stokie on another board, that he did want a permanent deal, and we were going for it too, so not sure if this is just mischief making by the papers as by all accounts he was supposed to be coming down to BDTBL today. We shall see I suppose.

Another site is now reporting that we also lodged a bid so yes, wait and see time. They are quoting £500K from PNE.

I don't think he will cost anything and will be at shirecliffe this week.

Well I say nothing, signing on fee and wages, which is plenty but no transfer fee.

..........................signs next week on a 12 month loan!

This is according to the Stoke fan who has kept us informed all the way through, stating he would be doing his pre-season at Stoke. He is also the guy that maintained Simmo was signing for us, despite the QPR non story at the death.

I,ve heard the same, apparently just waiting til 1st of August something to do with his wages being paid in full by Stoke til the end of July.

I'm sick to death of this saga and I'm getting quite agitated.

We need this deal to be concluded ASAP.

I'm sick to death of this saga and I'm getting quite agitated.

We need this deal to be concluded ASAP.

You're right, we all do, but we're not in the driving seat, Stoke are. Dickinson I understand is as keen to come to the Lane as we are to wanting him.

Just as a side note, did anyone notice that Stoke had two players limp off in todays friendly? Delap and Whelan. Just made me think for a second. :(

The deal is done, rather like Simmo and Nyron we might be kept waiting but it's done none the less.

Don't look like it, especially as we are talking to Jordan. Could it be that Bob will be wrong for once?????

Back
Top Bottom