Cardiff game Requirements

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many threads on this are people going to start? This is the second one on the front page of the GBC today. There’s a tickets and travel section on here, where this requirement was highlighted and discussed weeks ago. When you buy tickets online it clearly states the requirements. If you don’t like it don’t go, no one is forcing you to go

It won't be enforced at 2.55, when everyone is trying to get in.
So glad this isnt prevalent in England, utterly pointless and futile rule, and a clear breach of our data protection rights.
Think you will find you won't get past the outer fencing checks ,

So glad this isnt prevalent in England, utterly pointless and futile rule, and a clear breach of our data protection rights.
depends what takes precedent

protecting data or protecting people

what data is at risk if they only want vaccination status
dont think they ask about overseas investments or police records

There’s currently a Covid COPI notice in place which means sharing healthcare data to control and prevent the spread isn’t in breach of GDPR or the Data Protection Act.

It said exactly the same on the regulations for the recent NFL London games at Spurs but no one got checked where I was. You got searched for weapons and stuff but no one, on any of the three checkpoints you had to negotiate, asked me for proof of vaxx or test.

It said exactly the same on the regulations for the recent NFL London games at Spurs but no one got checked where I was. You got searched for weapons and stuff but no one, on any of the three checkpoints you had to negotiate, asked me for proof of vaxx or test.
As I pointed out on the original thread, many EVENT ORGANISERS in England have chosen to state they require Covid Status checks at turnstiles, and then not performed those checks (as you describe). But, the situation on Saturday is different. In Wales, it is the GOVERNMENT who require Covid Status checks, it is the LAW. Cardiff City would be breaking the law if they didn't complete those Covid Status checks.
It has never been the law in England that clubs complete checks, it has always been their choice. Cardiff don't have that choice.

As a matter of interest, would you have been able to prove your Covid Status at the NFL if asked? Because, that's the dynamic in England isn't it. No one in their right mind is going to shell out for expensive NFL tickets, be told they'll have to prove their Covid Status, and then try & wing it at the turnstile & get turned around & miss the game. The "threat" of checks if enough to guarantee very, very high compliance.

There’s currently a Covid COPI notice in place which means sharing healthcare data to control and prevent the spread isn’t in breach of GDPR or the Data Protection Act.

Regardless of notices in place, Surely it's not a breach of data protection or GDPR if you knowingly choose to show them that information when asked, and they don't keep a copy of it.

The NHS arent sharing that information with Cardiff city without your permission.

How many threads on this are people going to start? This is the second one on the front page of the GBC today. There’s a tickets and travel section on here, where this requirement was highlighted and discussed weeks ago. When you buy tickets online it clearly states the requirements. If you don’t like it don’t go, no one is forcing you to go
He’s not forced to go no, but if he wants to go he is forced to take the jab, and that’s not right. Nobody should be forced to have the jab to go to a football match, or anywhere for that matter.

He’s not forced to go no, but if he wants to go he is forced to take the jab, and that’s not right. Nobody should be forced to have the jab to go to a football match, or anywhere for that matter.
FFS. For those at the VERY back. There is no need to get a jab to go to the Cardiff game. That is the way I will be demonstrating my Covid Status. But, it is not the only way.

FFS. For those at the VERY back. There is no need to get a jab to go to the Cardiff game. That is the way I will be demonstrating my Covid Status. But, it is not the only way.
Don't make it too complicated.
Trying to think about 2 things at the same time is annoying, and almost certainly a breach of the Human Rights Act - for some.

Having been to one of the Wales rugby internationals recently with 70'000 in attendance, I can confirm they do carry out the checks thoroughly.

Regardless of notices in place, Surely it's not a breach of data protection or GDPR if you knowingly choose to show them that information when asked, and they don't keep a copy of it.

The NHS arent sharing that information with Cardiff city without your permission.

That's correct, I should have articulated better that I was referring to the wider sharing of data linked to COVID.

I’m Reading through this thread whilst I’m stuck at home with Covid and it’s easy to see where this is all going.
I’m okay, for me just a mild headache but for my Mrs its been awful she’s has spent 6 days unable to eat or even move without great difficulty and in lots of pain.
We are both double jabbed.
In the coming months and possibly years Its going to become very awkward if not impossible for unvaccinated people to enjoy the lives they once had.
This week it’s Cardiff but next year season ticket renewal nationwide could easily have strings attached.
we all thought it was gonna last weeks or months……that was 2 years ago.
Liberties are always the first things to go when times get tough.

Play good exciting football and win.

Easy that one!

Back
Top Bottom