Cardiff City v. Sheffield United - 15/08/17

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Christ people are acting like were losing to a side well below us these are in brilliant form and a lot better than us yes we need to sort some things out but why do people have to be so negative its 3 games in we should have had a pen in first half we'll do alright this season so chill out a bit how many people were expecting a win tonight cos I wasn't

I'm just going on the radio sheffield commentary but it sounds like cardiff can do what they want when they want.

Christ people are acting like were losing to a side well below us these are in brilliant form and a lot better than us yes we need to sort some things out but why do people have to be so negative its 3 games in we should have had a pen in first half we'll do alright this season so chill out a bit how many people were expecting a win tonight cos I wasn't

It's not losing, it's the manner.

It could have been a huge score this second half.

Having coutts and fleck in the middle is perfectly fine, if they had movement ahead of them. But everyone is just stood still awaiting for the ball.
I would agree with sharp, Clarke and carruthers but I do think ched and brooks provide that when they play. My problem with fleck and more so with Coutts they don't break forward and don't screen the defence either.

Take a look at how many times Coutts is outside of the 2nd 3rd (excluding set pieces)

Thing is though a losing mentallity can set in like a winning 1.early days but 3/4 players are needed for me.

I'm not surprised Cardiff are winning. They looked awesome against Villa. My one concern is why we havent put Lavery on the bench as well as Ched. I look at the bench and wonder where the games changers are?

Its gonna be a long hard season and many of our team have never played at this level.

We need to stay up this season and then kick on from there, we have a squad capable of doing that, but of course its disappointing to lose we need to take the positives and of course if there are players out there we can get then we should.

But its not panic stations, where were we a year ago? And look where we are now, in Wilder we trust.

I always expect a win- and i'm always disappointed when we are crap. Don't ask for perspective thats not what football fans do thats what pundits do, who have no passion about the club/ team. Listening to this it makes me dog sick. I want to win..

It's not losing, it's the manner.

It could have been a huge score this second half.
We will probably lose by a big margin at some point this season I've got this on the radio and the only things we could do better is corners at both ends but I can see the point your making but we'll sort this out

One shining light, Brooks is very very good on the ball and can skip past people for fun.

well I keep banging on we need players that can come in now and make a difference straight away not nearly players like lundstum. 3 quality championship players through the spine of the team.

Can all these part time fans sod off with their ludicrous expectations. We need to try and get as close to the top of the bottom half of the table as we can this season, we aren't going to thrash title favourites and in form teams like cardiff and boro off the park away from home. We've got enough to get 17-18th in my opinion. I'd rather do that and build year on year then make the mistakes of old and buy big money players that don't play for the shirt because they pull in decent wages week in week out regardless of how well they perform. Young, hungry up and coming players is the way forward and Wilder will get his targets eventually. Lets stick with these lads that won us the league though for now though, come on.

Call at the off licence, get the players pissed on Peroni and everything will be reet. Worked last year, will work this.

I ain't panicking yet.

Hard to make a real reasoned assessment just yet.

Lack of pace has concerned me through the summer because it's more of a factor the higher you go, and we're seriously lacking at both ends.

Whether too many individuals aren't up to the task is something we all need to put on hold for a while.

The one plus so far is that I expect both Boro and Cardiff to be top six contenders or better.

United doing better (we have nothing to lose) some nice touches from Brooks, Ched, think Cardiff (warnock) have settle for 2-0

Just want to point summat out here

3 games gone, with 3 points on the board we have already played the two teams that are likely to make up to top two AWAY before the end of August better teams than us will lose far more heavily at Cardiff and boro if anything it serves a purpose in showing CW and the bord where we are short.

Just want to point summat out here

3 games gone, with 3 points on the board we have already played the two teams that are likely to make up to top two AWAY before the end of August better teams than us will lose far more heavily at Cardiff and boro if anything it serves a purpose in showing CW and the bord where we are short.
Not a prayer will Cardiff be top 2 at the end of season

have to find a place for ched and brooks against barnsley, their energy has made a difference, also lafferty for edna, edna neat and tidy but cuts inside all the time, sadly offers no threat going forward, and same could be said for freeman, where is the confidence of last season, aint seen him run at anyone in 3 games, having said that credit to cardiff they played some lovely stuff

Back
Top Bottom