Car stolen during Watford game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
My dad had his car stolen at some point between 1pm and 5pm today, was parked on Margaret Street just up from Kostas Greek takeaway on the opposite side of the road, if anyone happens to have drove on there looking for a parking spot and has a dash cam? Just trying to narrow down the time when it might've happened as there was another car parked in the spot when we got back! Car was a white Toyota Rav4.

PS sorry if this is the wrong forum!

My dad had his car stolen at some point between 1pm and 5pm today, was parked on Margaret Street just up from Kostas Greek takeaway on the opposite side of the road, if anyone happens to have drove on there looking for a parking spot and has a dash cam? Just trying to narrow down the time when it might've happened as there was another car parked in the spot when we got back! Car was a white Toyota Rav4.

Bastards.
Hope you get some info, get the car back & the coppers get the twats who nicked it.

Sorry to hear about your dad’s car, mate. Thieving b@#£&*ds. The same happened to me during the QPR game In October. SYP told me they asked for shopfront cctv in order to get any footage - dunno if that applies to where your dad’s car was parked or not - just a thought.

Get it shared all over Facebook with a photo of it. Someone might spot it as it's probably parked up somewhere.

Not got many pics but its a good shout, dont really use Facebook but it cant hurt - cheers

Sorry to hear about your dad’s car, mate. Thieving b@#£&*ds. The same happened to me during the QPR game In October. SYP told me they asked for shopfront cctv in order to get any footage - dunno if that applies to where your dad’s car was parked or not - just a thought.

Wtf is wrong with people! Sorry to hear that. Did you ever manage to recover it? We posted a note through a door across from where it was parked who had a camera so hoping they'll have picked something up.

No, the car was never found. All I had to show for it was a crime number from SYP to give to the insurance company - whose new policy promptly skyrocketed when I got a replacement motor. WTF had your old man to deserve that? Nothing, just going to watch the Blades, like I’m sure he’s done for years. These f#£&@rs are scum. you never know, mate. It might turn up, but whether he wants it back is another matter.

Bastards.
Hope you get some info, get the car back & the coppers get the twats who nicked it.
In my case a few years ago it was the coppers that took it.

I was going to a wedding reception with my girlfriend who I wasn't living with at the time.

I parked outside her house and got a taxi to the hotel.

Some time during the evening I realised "Oh shit, I've left my mobile phone in the car"

Of course it kept ringing and flashing and caught the interest of the local scallies.

They smashed the window, nicked the phone and set the car alarm off.

The police turned up, towed the car away and locked it up until Tuesday morning, Monday was a bank holiday and unbelievably no one was working at the secure police lock up, they charged me £210 in the process which included an extra day that they weren't working.

No, the car was never found. All I had to show for it was a crime number from SYP to give to the insurance company - whose new policy promptly skyrocketed when I got a replacement motor. WTF had your old man to deserve that? Nothing, just going to watch the Blades, like I’m sure he’s done for years. These f#£&@rs are scum. you never know, mate. It might turn up, but whether he wants it back is another matter.

So rubbish. I had the front end of my car nicked a few years ago and that was the same, just got provided with a crime number and off ya pop. Aye, been going and parking around there for 20 years, was just in total shock walking back to the car and it not being there. For it to happen in the middle of the day too and not even a night match. Like you say, if he manages to get it back who knows what state it might be in. Hardly a boy racer type car though, so strange.

When our house was burgled and car stolen the police actually arranged for it to be towed once it was found as it was reported as stolen. They didn’t bother to let us know though and it was sat in the pound for months before they contacted us to say they’d start charging unless we collected. Worth phoning round the local pounds to ask them to let you know if yours turns up

Absolute scum.
I know you are looking out for your dad, but I'd let it go, after the crack head wankers have nicked it. Get the insurance money is best.
Fuckin scummers, I know, but do what's best for him

Shit that, sorry to hear it. Unbelievable how a car can get knicked in broad daylight on a residential street. Surely someone saw summat.

Back
Top Bottom