Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's become obvious that the Prince has no real desire to sell at a reasonable or fair price, and whilever he remains at the club its clear things will go from bad to worse.

It seems appropriate now that as fans we make a stand and peacefully protest against his continued ownership. We will demand that he drops his price and goes ASAP.

Ideally being on TV that brings our plight into the limelight and alerts some potential new owners of our situation

If nothing else is achieved it will cause the Prince huge embarrassment which he thoroughly deserves.

We've given him an incredibly easy ride so far, this easy ride can't continue any longer.

Hopefully see some of you in the car park Saturday 4.30pm.
(Shoes optional)
How will we recognise you so we can all have a good laugh?

Out of interest to public safety fearing a mass crush in the car park following the total outrage caused by a very underwhelming transfer deadline day, which can only be seen as us totally giving up on the season with 16 games remaining, I have no choice but to cancel tomorrow's planned peaceful car park protest. 😥

I know thousands of you will be disappointed by this, but I trust you will have at least enjoyed the level of entertainment this thread has provided over the week, which has certainly been greater than anything the club has provided lately.

For those of you wanting to make your anti-prince feelings known from the stands, a reminder of our anthem:

"Drop your price, drop your price Prince of Bogroll!
Drop your price, drop your price I say!
Drop your price, drop your price Prince of Bogroll!
Fuckin' told us you were on your way!"

UTB

Last edited:
Out of interest to public safety fearing a mass crush in the car park following the total outrage caused by a very underwhelming transfer deadline day, which can only be seen as us totally giving up on the season with 16 games remaining, I have no choice but to cancel tomorrow's planned peaceful car park protest. 😥

I know thousands of you will be disappointed by this, but I trust you will have at least enjoyed the level of entertainment this thread has provided over the week, which has certainly been greater than anything the club has provided lately.

For those of you wanting to make your anti-prince feelings known from the stands, a reminder of our anthem:

UTB
Fallowfield style! 🤣

T

UTB

A bit “Liz Truss”…..

UTB
Guess the prince of bogroll is used to all this shit now😂

"Bit shit at the minute?" We've literally got no future with this clown in charge, a guy who says he wants to sell year after year but somehow doesn't ever manage to, because he keeps trying to sell us to charlatans and the EFL have to intervene and no-one else will match his pie in the sky price.

Why just lap it up? Are you not embarrassed that we were placed under transfer embargo last season?
Are you not humiliated by the fact that we got promoted to the Prem, the so called dream of every football fan outside the Prem, and made no attempt to stay up?
We sold one of our two best players to our relegation rivals FFS!

We started the season with a far weaker team than the team that got promoted... how is this in any way acceptable? We're an absolute laughing stock on the pitch, we're an absolute laughing stock in the boardoroom, and the apathy from our so called "fans" makes us a laughing stock in the eyes of the fans of every other football club in England, and quite possibly the world.

Imagine telling the people who actually give a shit to "fuck off to Meadowhall." 🤦‍♂️
The prince is relying on relegation, so he can fill his and his family's "Piggy Bank" the football club doesn't need the "Prince of Thieves"

It's not really only teams in the Premier League that get bought though is it? We've got a nice record of promotions and a strong track record for deep FA Cup runs over the years. We've got a decent stadium and we're well attended (13th best attendance in the Prem). I don't think we're as undesirable as many make out, the Prince just needs to bring his pricing into the real world.
Yes he does - before we really do stink and become an undesirable

OK, enough of this silliness. I live in the States and have been in the Fred Meyer car park (parking lot 😵 ) in Marysville, WA for the last 3 hours ranting about the Prince, the transfer window, Heckys speeding ticket and driving ban, Holgate, Norwood, New goalkeeper, di Giralomo, you name it and what happened? The cops just came and moved me on. Told me to stop being a big fucking baby, stop with the incessant whining about the best owner of the club in at least the last 50 years and to keep doing what I've always done, be a Blade, stick with it and enjoy the ride.

As to the bullshit about the Prince deliberately fucking us over and lining his pockets well how's about fucking proving it. Come on, some of these accusations are pretty serious so let's see some evidence.

UTBFTP

Last edited:
OK, enough of this silliness. I live in the States and have been in the Fred Meyer car park (parking lot 😵 ) in Marysville, WA for the last 3 hours ranting about the Prince, the transfer window, Heckys speeding ticket and driving ban, Holgate, Norwood, New goalkeeper, di Giralomo, you name it and what happened? The cops just came and moved me on. Told me to stop being a big fucking baby, stop with the incessant whining about the best owner of the club in at least the last 50 years and to keep doing what I've always done, be a Blade, stick with it and enjoy the ride.

As to the bullshit about the Prince deliberately fucking us over and lining his pockets well how's about fucking proving it. Come on, some of these accusations are pretty serious so let's see some evidence.

UTBFTP
That means being able to understand the complicated words used in the actual annual accounts (and which company they refer to) which is a step, probably 2 steps too far for most of us, except for a few honourable exceptions.
Don't hold your breath waiting for anyone to produce 'evidence' 😄

"Bit shit at the minute?" We've literally got no future with this clown in charge, a guy who says he wants to sell year after year but somehow doesn't ever manage to, because he keeps trying to sell us to charlatans and the EFL have to intervene and no-one else will match his pie in the sky price.

Why just lap it up? Are you not embarrassed that we were placed under transfer embargo last season?
Are you not humiliated by the fact that we got promoted to the Prem, the so called dream of every football fan outside the Prem, and made no attempt to stay up?
We sold one of our two best players to our relegation rivals FFS!

We started the season with a far weaker team than the team that got promoted... how is this in any way acceptable? We're an absolute laughing stock on the pitch, we're an absolute laughing stock in the boardoroom, and the apathy from our so called "fans" makes us a laughing stock in the eyes of the fans of every other football club in England, and quite possibly the world.

Imagine telling the people who actually give a shit to "fuck off to Meadowhall." 🤦‍♂️

You call it "apathy" I say it's just football, and while it's my club, I don't know how anyone can get so wound up about it

You call it "apathy" I say it's just football, and while it's my club, I don't know how anyone can get so wound up about it

Apathy is a funny word now his enthusiasm has gone and he’s not turning out!

Yet again broken promises.

Total mismanagement of protest discussions. Needs a full clearout, root and branch, at the top. Oh and someone who can takeover afford to throw money at Vistaprint for a new banner…….

the Prince just needs to bring his pricing into the real world.

About the same as Leeds united then ?

The previous agreement, which depended on their top-flight survival, was worth about £400m - but negotiations restarted following their drop to the second tier.

I'd be eternally grateful that's for sure.

Oh no you wouldn't.

You would find something else to complain about.

Why has kop still got pillars.
Foods rubbish.
No hot water in't bogs.
Why have ticket prices rocketed.

Looking forward to the video from tomorrow.

Did you see the Pig's march against Chansiri, and they really have cause for complaint.

It's become obvious that the Prince has no real desire to sell at a reasonable or fair price, and whilever he remains at the club its clear things will go from bad to worse.

It seems appropriate now that as fans we make a stand and peacefully protest against his continued ownership. We will demand that he drops his price and goes ASAP.

Ideally being on TV that brings our plight into the limelight and alerts some potential new owners of our situation

If nothing else is achieved it will cause the Prince huge embarrassment which he thoroughly deserves.

We've given him an incredibly easy ride so far, this easy ride can't continue any longer.

Hopefully see some of you in the car park Saturday 4.30pm.
(Shoes optional)
Don't think now is quite the time for the protest, maybe if you feel that way after were relegated, assuming we are. For now I don't think it's the right time, but that's just my opinion. I want to see how much Wilder is backed this summer, if not then I'll be disappointed and might feel the time is to sell up. It's only worth selling to the right owner obviously, there are so many if not more bad than there are good owners.

I think part of the issue is transparency about the overall status of the club . Communication is key . As season ticket holders we are effectively shareholders with no say or reward . Example what’s going on with the hotel and training ground ? Better update on the academy and catagory status . I get my info through the blades app and shite local media . Would prefer if Bettis would put his cards on the table and explain. I rarely hear from him . Have plan A nobody buys and invests Plan B they do . The season tickets renewals will be out again soon . Only right we get a straight answer

As season ticket holders we are effectively shareholders with no say or reward .

Do subscriptions to Sky sports constitute being a shareholder of Sky Tv. ?
what’s going on with the hotel

After Grenfell, the external cladding was deemed unsuitable, so it is being replaced.
Without that the building was potentially uninsurable.

I'm starting to get the feeling this is not a serious organised protest.

Back
Top Bottom